Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-11, 08:20 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default invasion of mississippi completed!!

as some of you already know from danile's thread, lisa and i invaded mississippi and squated in thier house for the weekend.
WE HAD THE BEST TIME!!! daniel and louann are the best hosts. little princess CAITLYN is just ADOREABLE!! she came right to us, no fear in this girl what-so-ever. called me papa john and lisa aunt lisa right off the bat. but she would only say (most of the time when asked) GO DAWGS!! GO STATE!! once in a while i got her to say roll tide, but not often. when we would try most times she would say go dawgs, hahaha. ADOREABLE!!
and friday night..BUBBA, FLEEICA, DILLON, TANNER AND CARSON showed up! fantastic!!! GAREY AND HIS FAMILY ARE JUST GREAT TOO. HIS BOYS ARE FANTASTIC. ALL THE KIDS PLAYED AND GOT ALONG LIKE BROTHERS AND SISTER. i loved each and every minute of their visit.

OH............and the FOOD!!! louann and daniel made some steak,chicken and shrimp kabobs, mashed tater, corn ont he cob and rolls and salad. and i DO believe i am STILL full. hahaha!! i can tell you folks that if you are EVER near jackson, ms and want to visit these FINE folks.......do so. oyu won't regret it i promise.

we got up saturday morning (kinda cold,lol) and went to the REZZZZ for a day of fishing.
while the front made the bite deader than all get out. i had the best time on the water. sitting in the back of the boat HAS it's advatages. ain't gotta worry about nuthin. hahaha!! we threw everything we had folks. deep divers, shallow divers, worms,lizzards,spiners, jigs, frogs....you name it we threw it i think. but the fish just didn't want anything. well except the shad, haha. we chased the shad too. throwing rooster tails, and whatever else we could think of. but to no avail.

but it didn't matter to me one little bit folks. i had the best time out on the water since wheeler. i am SERIOUS too. catching fish would have been a big bonus, but spending time with a friend and his family is priceless.

so i AGAIN want to thank daniel, louann, caitlyn,bubba, flecia, dillon,tanner,carson for one of the BEST times i have had this year.

i hope to return the favor and give these folks a good time when they visit us. it'll be hard to do, but we are willing to give it a try.

thanks agian. we love you guys!!!
Old 10-30-11, 09:11 PM   #2
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

So Papa John, how 'bout a deal on a pizza? I love them. Anyway, I thought Daniel was a pretty decent sort, upon meeting him at Wheeler, but that nice? Wow, putting up with you for an entire weekend, elevates him to a near saint. Shame the fishing wasn't so good, but you guys still have the Hollow to look forward to in the Spring. BE THERE!
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-11, 09:32 PM   #3
bcklash

Sounds like a great time was had by all.

Two words John, HELICOPTER LURES.
Old 10-30-11, 10:02 PM   #4
bassboogieman

Hey John can you use "HELICOPTER LURES" in a sentence?

Like maybe............. Lisa was ketchin' 'em right and left on those Academy H20 crankbaits, so what did I do? Hell, I cop't her lures and kilt 'em too.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-11, 11:25 PM   #5
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Had a great time John and Lisa. And BTW Happy Anniversary again!
Old 10-31-11, 08:26 PM   #6
bamabassman

thanks garey.

hahaha bruce and ron. now that is ONE item i did not take. probably owuld've worked too. gonna make a note of that. from now on i take the helicopter lures!
Old 11-04-11, 11:32 AM   #7
Bassboss

Sounds like a blast! Glad you guys had some fun.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.