Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-09, 09:47 AM   #11
MallenManson
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66KingFisher View Post
We signed up for the Netflix deal recently cause the kids gave us an Xbox 360 for christmas and we could stream alot of movies directly to the hdtv instead of the pc, plus get dvd's sent to the house.....We'd dumped local cable over a year ago and thought this would be a nice replacement....we love it so far.....just got done watchin Death Race, and Hellboy 2.....for Shawn Connery fans I picked up Medicine man...I always enjoyed that movie....plus I gotta an oldie but goodie western called the Mountain men.....picked up one called "Into the wild"...based on a true story of a youngman that walked away from home and money to go live in Alaska.....Great movie......I even grabbed an old 70's cult flick I always enjoyed..."the Warriors"....Its still as good as it was back then....lol....I've even got Shaw Grigsby's "Big bass fishin tips" video in queue but it say's i've gotta "long wait"....lol....figures....which onna ya'll got it?

I love Netflix! This winter I was buying a Papa Johns gifty for a friend of mine and saw that you'd get a $10 gifty from PJ if you joined Netflix for a month. So i grabbed some crayons and did the math.....$9 for netflix= $10 pizza.....deal!
I'm still usin Netflix. I used to order movies off pay per view now and then. $3.99 per movie. Netflix is much cheaper and netflix has the movies before PPV does
For those of you that have thought about getting it, netflix has over 5oo distribution sites throughout the US, so shipping is very quick.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.