Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-09, 05:11 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I just wanted to say......

All,

Unless you have been under a rock for the past 24 hours you should know that there have been some pretty heated disagreements that involve a sponsor and personal friend of mine. While this disagreement normally wouldn't upset me to the extent that it did, I just can't tollerate too much more of a certain member on here causing unnecessary drama by starting agruements. I have seen this member call people out in the past and to be honest it has always wore on my nerves but I just kept it to myself, but this last attack in my mind was uncalled for and I think he crossed the line. He talks about how an angler talking about a product from a company that sponors him is bad for a fishing forum but to be honest I would rather hear a thousand anglers give out and out plugs to their sponors than to have bickering and fighting on a fishing forum because it's petty and that is not what fishing forums are designed for. So I am going to move on to other forums where things are a little less political and more fishing oriented. I still might drop by from time to time to see how things are going but I really don't plan on doing much posting on here any longer. I think that Kevin is a good guy and I really wish that things would have went a little different for the both of us. He doesn't seem too interested in replying to my private messages which is ok, he has that right and I will get over it. But in my opinion this whole deal is like a fight on a playground in grade school, the kid who starts the fight never got in trouble but the one who stood up for himself gets in all kinds of trouble. Anyways, I will be checking out other forums and if anyone is interested in keeping in touch I know that I will be at bass,holes.com, ultimatebass.com and probably basseast.com. You can also find us on facebook under ThunderStruck Jigs or email us through our website. Guys it really does hurt to leave such good friends behind but I don't see any other way to make this work and still feel good about myself and continue to make progress from a business standpoint. I hope that we all can hook up down the road and remain friends so feel free to get ahold of me however you want and we can go from there.

Sincerley,

Kory
"c-rig"
Old 09-14-09, 05:22 PM   #2
Bassboss

I sent a friend request on facebook, and I'll see you on UB! I'm really sad to hear that man, I don't really know what to say....
Old 09-14-09, 07:31 PM   #3
brushhog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Kory - though I have never conversed with you directly or on the internet, I have come to respect and value your opinion. I would think that if your problem is with only one member you could stick around, however if your problem is with the website overall, I understand your decision.

You will be missed. and if I ever become any kind of jig fisherman, right now it is by far my worst presentation, I will hit up your site.

best of luck in all you do.
Old 09-14-09, 07:46 PM   #4
DonaldBreland

I'm very sorry this had to go down like that. I feel my name was in a sort slandered. I always tried my best to give you the very best information possible. I called kevin today to talk about this situation and he pretty much just blew me off. I have never nor will I disrespect anyone on here. If you would like to chat with me go to my webiste or come over to basseast. Thanks God Bless and take care. My phone is always on to answer all questions.

Old 09-14-09, 08:13 PM   #5
WTL

Regarding my recent personal attack on Donald Breland, and you leaving this forum.

I dont want you to leave. As far as I'm concerned, that is the worst ammo ou have against me in this whole bloody mess.

But Donald did say on the phone that what Tim had did was a plug. And he then later got on to me for "slandering" him. He did lie. What was I supposed to do? Let him lie?

Last edited by WTL; 09-14-09 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-14-09, 08:15 PM   #6
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Ok C-Rig and Donald....we all need you guys to stick around. Seriously. If there's a problem with this guy or that guy, or mallen, there's the ignore feature.
I totally understand what both of you are talking about, but stick it out guys.
Donald, if you're just gonna bail after we kissed and made up..........
Old 09-14-09, 08:50 PM   #7
CMorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina-rig-01 View Post
All,

Unless you have been under a rock for the past 24 hours you should know that there have been some pretty heated disagreements that involve a sponsor and personal friend of mine. While this disagreement normally wouldn't upset me to the extent that it did, I just can't tollerate too much more of a certain member on here causing unnecessary drama by starting agruements. I have seen this member call people out in the past and to be honest it has always wore on my nerves but I just kept it to myself, but this last attack in my mind was uncalled for and I think he crossed the line. He talks about how an angler talking about a product from a company that sponors him is bad for a fishing forum but to be honest I would rather hear a thousand anglers give out and out plugs to their sponors than to have bickering and fighting on a fishing forum because it's petty and that is not what fishing forums are designed for. So I am going to move on to other forums where things are a little less political and more fishing oriented. I still might drop by from time to time to see how things are going but I really don't plan on doing much posting on here any longer. I think that Kevin is a good guy and I really wish that things would have went a little different for the both of us. He doesn't seem too interested in replying to my private messages which is ok, he has that right and I will get over it. But in my opinion this whole deal is like a fight on a playground in grade school, the kid who starts the fight never got in trouble but the one who stood up for himself gets in all kinds of trouble. Anyways, I will be checking out other forums and if anyone is interested in keeping in touch I know that I will be at bass,holes.com, ultimatebass.com and probably basseast.com. You can also find us on facebook under ThunderStruck Jigs or email us through our website. Guys it really does hurt to leave such good friends behind but I don't see any other way to make this work and still feel good about myself and continue to make progress from a business standpoint. I hope that we all can hook up down the road and remain friends so feel free to get ahold of me however you want and we can go from there.

Sincerley,

Kory
"c-rig"
Just call em out , im confused. I have posted that my posts seem to dissapear when I mention a product , so I hope your not talking about me...by the way kory I will find you for them flippin jigs
Old 09-14-09, 09:25 PM   #8
66KingFisher

I guess i've been under that rock cause I have no idea whats going on.....I will say this....Kory, I think you are one of the most valued and respected members of this site and I hope you've not just made a snap decision to bail because of this "1" member.....you sure you can't get past that and stick around?

I'll respect your decision either way, as I have your number and can reach you anytime I want via phone....but I sure will miss your advice and input here.....i've been to alot of forums over the years and most have some kind of bickering going on at times, but this forum has the least amount of crap talking and forum drama that i've run across yet, so I hate to see someone of your caliber leave.
Old 09-14-09, 09:32 PM   #9
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Kory, it is a shame to see you leave, but if you think you must, I also respect your decision.

I also agree with Kingfisher in some aspects that this forum has less bickering, but when it does arise, it normally gets worse than most sites that cut it off immediately. But in a way, I think this works better. This way, we normally get rid of a problem instead of having moderators keep covering it up only to have it come back.

BB
Old 09-14-09, 09:47 PM   #10
CMorg

I think everyone needs to get some thicker skin. You cannot offend me on the computer , maybe everyone else can try that ?
Old 09-14-09, 09:58 PM   #11
nofearengineer

Not to be all corny or anything, but you know the bickering is the worst in the closest families.

Everybody has to do what they have to do but I will say I was looking forward to getting to know you a little better at some future website get-together, Kory. I missed my chance this last year at the event, because I had about 20 people to meet, and about 2 hours to do it.

Anyways, this is kinda like having two friends who get mad at each other. Their mutual friends are the ones who lose.

Besides, who the hell is gonna answer all of my questions now that I have started catching them with jigs?!?!
Old 09-14-09, 10:08 PM   #12
BassMoJo
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to BassMoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMorg View Post
I think everyone needs to get some thicker skin. You cannot offend me on the computer , maybe everyone else can try that ?
I agree, and Carolina I dont really talk to you all that much if at all, but I do read your post and have alot of respect for you and what you do with your business.
Old 09-14-09, 10:10 PM   #13
carolina-rig-01

WTL I don't need ammo to fight you, incase you didn't read what I posted I will make it as clear as I possibly can. I am done with you and your drama, by done I mean that I am not gonna hang around and tollerate your smart mouth anymore..........therefore I don't need ammo. Now if everyone else wants to stick around and put up with you knowing it all and starting fights over stupid crap then so be it. But as loose as this site is moderated there is no room for your behavior and you are the one that is talking about keeping this site great.

CMorg, trust me this has nothing to do with what you said. In fact if what you said about your post being deleted is true then I would be upset too.

nofear, I too would like the chance to meet up with you somewhere down the road. Who knows maybe that oppertunity will present itself someday. If you have any jig questions just drop by our website and holler at me or catch up with me on one of the other forums I will be at.

I may be gone for good or this may turn out to be a break from the site, I really can't say at this point. But one thing is for sure as long as this crap continues I won't be back.
Old 09-14-09, 10:16 PM   #14
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Quote:
It's not really an issue of thicker skin, Cmorg
Old 09-14-09, 10:19 PM   #15
cassidyta

Quote:
You cannot offend me on the computer

You have a genetically small ram drive....
Old 09-14-09, 10:55 PM   #16
DonaldBreland

Boy I dont know whats worst. A liar or a cry baby. You have it bad wtl. Are you that sad in life that you have to come on these boards starting crap. I did not lie to you. I said that DONALD DWAYNE BRELAND made plugs when I first joined. I am not worried about it though. There's three people who knows what I said. Me, You and God. Guess what He's on my side.

by the way. I have a question for you. If you buy 4 apples and your getting ready to eat them. Then you notice one apple is rotten. Do you throw all the apples away or do you throw that one apple away? Just curious

Old 09-14-09, 10:57 PM   #17
Badfish
BassFishin.Com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidyta View Post
You have a genetically small ram drive....
Wow.....that cut me deep....you cut me real deep! I am truly hurt youd talk about my Ram that way...ram chips have feelings too...
Old 09-14-09, 10:59 PM   #18
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldBreland View Post
Boy I dont know whats worst. A liar or a cry baby. You have it bad wtl. Are you that sad in life that you have to come on these boards starting crap. I did not lie to you. I said that DONALD DWAYNE BRELAND made plugs when I first joined. I am not worried about it though. There's three people who knows what I said. Me, You and God. Guess what He's on my side.

by the way. I have a question for you. If you buy 4 apples and your getting ready to eat them. Then you notice one apple is rotten. Do you throw all the apples away or do you throw that one apple away? Just curious
Donald, I think enough is enough. If WTL truly believes what you told him was lie, and you truly believe you did not lie, then why does it matter what he, or anyone else thinks. If don't want to hear what WTL has to say, put him on your ignore list.

I though we finally had this settled and then you had post that. Like I said in the other thread, You can't force your opinion on people who won't listen. So to keep trying is pointless and it is just keeping us from settling this.

BB
Old 09-14-09, 10:59 PM   #19
Kevin
Administrator

I feel everyone has had the opportunity to say their peace, but it appears at this point it's just people looking for validation. I'm closing the thread.
Closed Thread

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.