Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 09-22-09, 12:00 AM   #1
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Having a bad day?

Having a bad day?9:16 AM 9/18/2009 Reply Edit

When you have an 'I Hate My Job day'

[Even if you're retired, you sometimes have those days]

Try this out:
On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &Johnson
Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.
Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer.. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.
Now the fun part begins .
Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully . You will notice that in small print there is a statement:
' Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson &Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized . '
Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson &Johnson .'
HAVE A NICE DAY; AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE *** THAN YOURS!
.........Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and laughter in your heart... Maybe you should go and work for Johnson &Johnson!!!!!
Old 09-22-09, 12:17 AM   #2
1/4 stick

I wonder how much they pay.
Old 09-22-09, 11:41 AM   #3
WaffleJaw

the sad thing is, bcklash...and as funny as that is.....i rather work for johnson & johnson....a thermometer is heaven compared to the raping i get here.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.