Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-09, 09:29 PM   #26
fishin spro
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBassin144 View Post
Weightless senko's aren't a light bait, they are pretty heavy as far as plastics go. I can do that on all my baitcasting reels, my Daiwas, my Abu, my BPS reel.

BB
ur tellin me a 3" senko isnt light? fine...how but a frickin weightless trick worm...that better u aggravatin little ****?
Old 07-08-09, 09:38 PM   #27
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

You never specefied 3" I fish 4-6" senko's and can cast them just fine. And a weightless trick worm is a different story. Much harder to cast.

You two just never give up do you? I won't ruin nofear's thread because of your assinine comments.

BB
Old 07-08-09, 09:46 PM   #28
fishin spro

Quote:
You never specefied 3" I fish 4-6" senko's and can cast them just fine. And a weightless trick worm is a different story. Much harder to cast.

You two just never give up do you? I won't ruin nofear's thread because of your assinine comments.

BB
im not tryin to be rude...but every time someone posts something, you have something smart to say...you act like your billybob frickin dance...and it gets quite old.
Old 07-08-09, 09:51 PM   #29
fishin spro

lets just drop this topic. i took it to far, i should have kept my smart comments to myself and i appologize.
Old 07-08-09, 09:52 PM   #30
BigBassin144

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin spro View Post
ur tellin me a 3" senko isnt light? fine...how but a frickin weightless trick worm...that better u aggravatin little ****?
Quote:
im not tryin to be rude...but every time someone posts something, you have something smart to say...you act like your billybob frickin dance...and it gets quite old.
That's you not trying to be rude?! And what I said wasn't smart. I've seen people brag about how far they can cast a weightless senko, when it's really not that big a deal since most people use 5-6" senko's and they are quite heavy.

BB
Old 07-08-09, 09:54 PM   #31
fishin spro

Quote:
That's you not trying to be rude?! And what I said wasn't smart. I've seen people brag about how far they can cast a weightless senko, when it's really not that big a deal since most people use 5-6" senko's and they are quite heavy.

BB
no...me not trying to be rude was me appologizing and saying lets just drop it!!!
Old 07-08-09, 09:55 PM   #32
BigBassin144

Quote:
lets just drop this topic. i took it to far, i should have kept my smart comments to myself and i appologize.

Sorry, you hadn't posted that when I was typing. I agree, lets drop it.

BB
Old 07-08-09, 10:00 PM   #33
nofearengineer

Yeah...let's all be cool here. We all know how to catch fish here. I guess when you guys get a little older (not talkin' down to you, but you'll understand when you get a little older), you'll be like the rest of us old farts...not interested in arguing over silly stuff. I had my share of pissing contests when I was a younger guy. A tip? If you think you know an exception to what a guy said, try to imagine he knew it too, but just didn't say it right. Turns out it was that way most times.

There's always politics and religion for arguing when you get older hehehe.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.