Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-07, 05:23 AM   #1
George_Welcome
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Attn: Guides - lastest scam attempt

It seems the scammers have lowered their expectations and are now going for the local business - I was suspicious right from the beginning and sure enough this mornings e-mail confirmed it.
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 8:53 PM
To: George Welcome
Subject: RE: Fishing Charter Service
Hello George,
Thanks for the reply.The total amount will be sent to you first thing in the morning but I want you to be aware that I will be including my travelling agents fee alongside yours when mailing payment to you,you you gotta do is send him is own fee when you get the payment so that he can facilitate our travelling plans to your place(air ticket,accommodation,car hire etc).

Kindly get back to me with your name and address as it should be written on payment.Like I said in my previous email,this is my first time of taking my family on a fishing trip and I want it to be a memorable one for us.

Regards,
Bob Wilson
George Welcome <acstech1@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Bob,
For payment by check the total amount is due. That amount for two days is $700. The reservation as I understand is for the 27th and 28th of April. Please call to set up the reservation. The dates are not reserved until I have the check.
THE FOLLOWING METHODS OF PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED:
Credit Cards: Visa; MasterCard; Discover - We will accept payment by credit card in advance of a trip - minimum 30 days in advance - NO! credit card payments will be accepted at the ramp!
Personal or other checks: We will only accept a personal check for payment of services: Check must be received a minimum of 45 days prior to a trip! All checks are to be made out to: GEORGE WELCOME
The only form of payment that is acceptable at the ramp is CASH!
Deposit: 100.00 per boat per day
Refund: For cancellation 45 day minimum notification except in the case of emergency.
George
George & Scott
Imagination Bassin Guide Services
32 Bimini Cir
Sebastian, FL 32958
772 532-7440
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 10:00 AM
To: George Welcome
Subject: RE: Fishing Charter Service
Hello George,
Thanks for the reply.We will book for the full day charter.Like I said in my previosu email,this is my first time of taking my family on a fishing trip and I want it to be a memorable one for us.Kindly get back to me with the total amount payable as deposit.My mode os payment will be a certified cashiers check.Hoping to read from you soonest.

Regards,
Bob Wilson
George Welcome <acstech1@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Bob
Presently those dates are available. A full day rate, (8-hours), is $350.00. A ½ day rate, (4-hours), is $275.00. I don’t have a 6-hour rate, but it would be the same as a full day. Thank you for your inquiry. If we can be of assistance for you we would be more than glad to.
George
George & Scott
Imagination Bassin Guide Services
32 Bimini Cir
Sebastian, FL 32958
772 532-7440
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 9:42 PM
To: info@hawghunter.net
Subject: Fishing Charter Service
Hello Sir/Ma,

Am Bob Wilson from Canada,I and my family(wife and son)will love to book for a fishing charter trip of 6 hrs/halfday for 2 days starting from the 27th-28th of April.Kindly get back to me with your rates so that we can proceed.This is my first time of taking my family on a fishing trip and I want it to be a memorable trip for them.Hoping to read from you soonest.

Regards,
Bob Wilson

George_Welcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-07, 02:47 PM   #2
WIUbassin
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Scum of the earth...
Old 04-08-07, 03:00 PM   #3
flbassman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Ya oughta lure him in, and let him meet a nice sized gator......that guy really is a scumbag....
Old 04-09-07, 11:26 AM   #4
senko
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

lol wat a loser

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.