Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 11-11-07, 11:33 AM   #1
lunker-lander
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to lunker-lander
Default Help Me Zooker!!!

Well Zook, I know you're the man for this, as you always post pictures of your fishing trips,which I love by the way. I want to do the same. How do I post pictures I take with my digital camera? Also, for the most important part, how do I get pics from my camera to the computer? Do I use the Kodak thing that came with the camera? Please, take me through the exact steps you use to post a personal picture of a fish, boat, lure, etc.

Thanks for all your other help with my fishing stuff though Zook. I really do appreciate it...

-ll
Old 11-11-07, 12:54 PM   #2
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i currantly use two differant camera's a pos hp 407 an a big cannon 850. now i use the 407 hp for fishing alot. since taking a picture with the big cannon and trying to hold a fish is a pain in the butt..
for the hp i use an photo smart "M" series dock.it connect to the ubc port in the computer-i actually use an ubc hub- with the puter up and running. a double click on the load/connect button on the camera dock. i off load the pictures from the camera then dump the photo's into my documents. i use photo bucket or file lodge as a hosting site.seein photo bucket is easier to use i will explain that one..
you have to follow there instrutions on uploading pic's. -very easy- once there loaded into photo bucket you can click and drop them on just about any web site..
now photo bucket has 4 sets of codes. im/e-mail,direct link,html code,and img code.
on here if you im some one a picture you need to use the im/email code. to use it in a thread you need to use the img code..
now as for posting make sure you go at LEAST one space down to post in a free area of the thread . if the curser is against the words in the thread the picture will cover them..
now goto photo bucket click on the right code-it will say copied- move it to where you want it. click it you will see paste on the list click paste. and boom.. it's there..

nuff said
zooker
Old 11-11-07, 01:20 PM   #3
zooker

now you will know when i post pictures taken by the cannon as i have the time/date stamp turned off..that and it takes a higher resultion picture..

zooker
Old 11-11-07, 01:39 PM   #4
lunker-lander

Thanks for this extra info. Zooker! In the meantime, I am downloading a Photobucket account so I can put my pictures of my Alaska trip tonight!!!

-ll
Old 11-11-07, 05:25 PM   #5
lunker-lander

Also, I can't find the four "codes" of which you speak. What button do I press to
find these codes? I pretty much can get the pics. transfered to Photobuck, but I can't get them to go to BassFishin'. Thanks for your oher tips though.

-ll

Last edited by lunker-lander; 11-11-07 at 06:12 PM.
lunker-lander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 06:24 PM   #6
zooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunker-lander View Post
Also, I can't find the four "codes" of which you speak. What button do I press to
find these codes? I pretty much can get the pics. transfered to Photobuck, but I can't get them to go to BassFishin'. Thanks for your oher tips though.

-ll
once they are up-loaded into photo bucket they will be assigned the codes..

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.