Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-07, 10:58 AM   #1
jetdrive1
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Table Rock Lake

Going to Table Rock Missouri in the spring. Any info on fishing this water between now and then would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
jetdrive1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-07, 12:33 AM   #2
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i am on table rock usually at least 2 or 3 times a week, and at least 2 tournaments a month. it is a tough lake that can be very rewarding if you can figure it out. it is a very very very clear water lake. it is common to be it 10 to 15 feet of water and see the bottom well enough you could read a newspaper on it. think light line (flourocarbon can be very helpful). great lake for ketuckies and smallmouth, and a good lake for largemouth. fish the wind!!!(this goes along with the clear water thing). get ahold of me closer to the time of your trip and i can give you more info on what is going on and i hope this helps.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.