Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-09, 01:26 PM   #1
toppwatr
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Cheap target rapalas

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know, incase you didn't about the price of rapalas at target stores. They have a teeny little fishing section with sporting goods and have a tag that says " assorted rapala lures" and are priced at $5.24. They only have 4 types of rapalas I have found so far. Dt-6 in sure set, dt flat-3, glass shad rap, and rattlin rap. All priced at 5.24!!!!!! I got some dts and all of the others. I also know that is not just at my local target. I have found it here where I live and in Scottsdale Arizona. Just thought I'd let everyone know about this awesomeness.
toppwatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-09, 09:21 PM   #2
BigBassin144
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

That is a pretty good deal if you use those lures. But I wouldn't pay two bucks for a DT. Every one of them I've fished with has broken. I've got about 3 left and once they break, I'm sending all the lips and the few bodies I was able to get back, to rapala. I was extremely disappointed in rapala on this one. I'll stick to my indestructable Bandits, lol.

BB

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.