Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk

Old 11-25-11, 03:24 AM   #1
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser
Default My wife at walmart tonight

Eventhough I am across the pond, Flea had me rolling with the Walmart scene while getting the on the sales.

She said a woman handed her a crockpot to hold. She said the woman slung her purse around and lifted her amrs to open it and revealing the contents of her body odor and just about knocked her out. She said who would want to eat out of it after it had been stewing under that.

Her friend was waiting in line for a trampoline and she said a guy was "bumping" in to her and just making her uncomfortable. Flea was going to meet her and she heard someone say, back off of me mustard breath. It was her friend. She asked her if mustard breath was the only thing she could think of hahahaha. The girl said, well, we were in public and I didn't want to talk ugly.

I was rolling. Any other humor or stories from shopping?
Old 11-25-11, 03:34 AM   #2
1/4 stick

They need to put up a streaming live black friday cam. lol
Old 11-25-11, 03:46 AM   #3
1/4 stick

My poor daughter was tired as heck when I took this pic about 7 this evening. Had to be at work at Target at 2am... Lord please be with her and don't let me have to go bail her out for killing a idiot over a bath towel. lol

Old 11-25-11, 04:56 AM   #4
rrw4258

Well, I'll let you know when I get back.... just heading out to Dick's now to get Quantum Tour Edtions for $99.

Ryan
Old 11-25-11, 07:08 AM   #5
1/4 stick

Gun shots fired at Fayetteville NC mall...
We don't play in Fayettenam!!!

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/10422570/

People can be so ignorant.
Old 11-25-11, 09:59 AM   #6
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4 stick View Post
They need to put up a streaming live black friday cam. lol
I really like this idea!!!
Old 11-25-11, 10:26 AM   #7
bamabassman

love the live cam idea too. i have been ONCE to a black friday sale at ol wally world. there was this fella standing next to the microwaves right. well when they ripped off the paper, he starts grabbing the little ovens and THROWING them over his shoulders. MICROWAVES!! 10 feet up in the air too. i was beihnd him a little, maybe 3 people away. i caught one, looked stunned for a min. then this lady behind me said "he is trying to throw them to me, we need 5 of them." i handed her 3 from the air (yeah i was a great rebounder back in my b-ball days,lol) but we needed one too, so the fourth one i grabbed from the ai and wrapped it up like i recovered a fumble, hahaha. lowered my head and bounced off folks, stiffed armed another lady, spinned around 3 other dudes and bolted for the check out line.

needless to say, i have never been to another one and never will agian.
Old 11-25-11, 11:25 AM   #8
keithdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
love the live cam idea too. i have been ONCE to a black friday sale at ol wally world. there was this fella standing next to the microwaves right. well when they ripped off the paper, he starts grabbing the little ovens and THROWING them over his shoulders. MICROWAVES!! 10 feet up in the air too. i was beihnd him a little, maybe 3 people away. i caught one, looked stunned for a min. then this lady behind me said "he is trying to throw them to me, we need 5 of them." i handed her 3 from the air (yeah i was a great rebounder back in my b-ball days,lol) but we needed one too, so the fourth one i grabbed from the ai and wrapped it up like i recovered a fumble, hahaha. lowered my head and bounced off folks, stiffed armed another lady, spinned around 3 other dudes and bolted for the check out line.

I really wish I had caught this on video, hahaha
Old 11-25-11, 12:52 PM   #9
nofearengineer

The only reason I would ever go to a black friday sale would be to film the carnage and hilarity. It would be like standing on top of a building throwing 1 dollar bills down to the crowd, and watching them beat each other up.
Old 11-25-11, 01:10 PM   #10
Top Tiger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Being just a little guy, Bama, if I ever decide to go to a Black Friday sale, you can be my lead blocker. Seriously, though, I think I'd rather spend the time in a Syrian jail.
Top Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-11, 01:10 PM   #11
3dkicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post

Absolutely crazy to go shopping at 3 AM or try too. I got to the store (one store not the mall) today at 10:30 AM and found what I needed. I feel bad for the employees that are forced to work these hours.....and for what??
Old 11-25-11, 01:13 PM   #12
nofearengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dkicker View Post
Absolutely crazy to go shopping at 3 AM or try too. I got to the store (one store not the mall) today at 10:30 AM and found what I needed. I feel bad for the employees that are forced to work these hours.....and for what??
Agreed. There are only two things I will get up at 3AM for.
Old 11-25-11, 03:34 PM   #13
bamabassman

lmao bryce!!!! that was funny man.

yeah, lisa and i went YEARS ago. back when oyu only had to be there at 5 am. not the night before. NEVER AGAIN though.

and top tiger.... i actually played strong guard in high school. so i can mow em down fer ya pal. hahaha!!! i am bigger than i was then. not stronger or better, jsut bigger, lmao!!
Old 11-25-11, 03:57 PM   #14
bassinbob

Set my clock to go this morning. Kept hitting the snooze. Figured why the he#$ should I go through all that for a chance at 2 TV's per store. Well my boss let me off work a little after 12 noon so I stopped. Dang if I didn't get one. Panasonic 50 inch plasma. Will be delivered next week.
First black friday sale I ever went to and got lucky.
Old 11-25-11, 10:50 PM   #15
TN_Bassin

IDk if you guys heard about this but some lady in California(go figure) peppersprayed 20 people including children in the checkout line... Now she's facing assault charges... what morons
Old 11-26-11, 10:47 AM   #16
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

I'm with stick. I feel sorry for the people that work there. I couldn't handle that kind of chaos without getting some dents in my knuckles. Bubbas and crowds are like oil and water...they don't mix well.
Old 11-26-11, 11:03 AM   #17
keithdog

My son was in the mix of people employed at Game Stop. When they opened at midnight there were 75 people waitting at the door. He did say that everyone including the customers were friendly and polite which made his night long experience go well, thank goodness!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.