Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Bass Boats, Trailers & Setups

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-10, 11:18 AM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default My new boat

Well Britney and I drove all the way to Puducah Kentucky yesterday to pick up our new boat. It was a long drive there and back (12 and a half hours total drive time) but we finally got home around 2:30 or 3:00 this morning just in time to beat the snow and ice storm that is hitting us now. It was a neat feeling driving back to where so many of us met last year at the get together last year. It was really hard for Britney and I to look at our Ranger sitting on the lot as we pulled off with our new boat, but we are jacked up about our new boat. It is a 2005 21X with a 225 Evinrude E-tec HO. here is a few pictures that we took lastnight when we stopped to fill the truck up with gas but on top of being dark the pictures were taken with Britneys cell phone. Once we weather improves I will get some better pictures and post them.

P.S. Kevin thank you very much for all of your help with answering all of my questions about Triton boats. If it weren't for your seal of apporval on your Triton I probably would have eleminated Triton from my list of boats because of lack of experience with them. I really appreciate you taking so much time and giving me so much detailed information about your experiences with Tritons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Triton.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	4843   Click image for larger version

Name:	Triton 2.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	4844  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.