Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-09, 05:11 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default I just wanted to say......

All,

Unless you have been under a rock for the past 24 hours you should know that there have been some pretty heated disagreements that involve a sponsor and personal friend of mine. While this disagreement normally wouldn't upset me to the extent that it did, I just can't tollerate too much more of a certain member on here causing unnecessary drama by starting agruements. I have seen this member call people out in the past and to be honest it has always wore on my nerves but I just kept it to myself, but this last attack in my mind was uncalled for and I think he crossed the line. He talks about how an angler talking about a product from a company that sponors him is bad for a fishing forum but to be honest I would rather hear a thousand anglers give out and out plugs to their sponors than to have bickering and fighting on a fishing forum because it's petty and that is not what fishing forums are designed for. So I am going to move on to other forums where things are a little less political and more fishing oriented. I still might drop by from time to time to see how things are going but I really don't plan on doing much posting on here any longer. I think that Kevin is a good guy and I really wish that things would have went a little different for the both of us. He doesn't seem too interested in replying to my private messages which is ok, he has that right and I will get over it. But in my opinion this whole deal is like a fight on a playground in grade school, the kid who starts the fight never got in trouble but the one who stood up for himself gets in all kinds of trouble. Anyways, I will be checking out other forums and if anyone is interested in keeping in touch I know that I will be at bass,holes.com, ultimatebass.com and probably basseast.com. You can also find us on facebook under ThunderStruck Jigs or email us through our website. Guys it really does hurt to leave such good friends behind but I don't see any other way to make this work and still feel good about myself and continue to make progress from a business standpoint. I hope that we all can hook up down the road and remain friends so feel free to get ahold of me however you want and we can go from there.

Sincerley,

Kory
"c-rig"

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.