Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-10, 01:50 PM   #1
Rolling Tide
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Not a good day fighing!

Well it wasn’t a god day fishing for me and it was the first time I have ever been scared at night.

I was fishing on the low side of Guntersville Damn and when I got there I backed the boat into the water and my tail lights shorted out on the trailer and one side of my truck. Last time this happened it cost me $1800 to fix. I parked the truck and got in the boat and started fishing but the bites were a little slow. Who cares right I am on the water.

It has now gotten dark so I turn on my lights and decide I was to change locations. I go to turn the head lights on and they would not come on at all. Not to worry I have been on this lake so many times I know where I am going. So I am easing down the river and almost hit a log in the water. Lucky I didn’t hit it but if I did it could have been bad.

Now I am where I want to fish and I start fishing. I have the back light on and all is good until I hear something snarling at me and making all kinds of noise. I couldn’t see what it was but it sounded LARGE and in charge. I got on the trolling motor and moved on down a little to get away from it but it moved right with me. Here is where I got scared. It jumped in the water and rocked the boat it made such large waves I just about fell out of the boat. I jerked up the trolling motor and hit the big engine and took off as fast as I could go. I don’t know what it was and don’t know if I want to know but that is the first time I have ever been scared fishing at night.

The worst part of the whole trip. I didn’t catch anything! LOL
Rolling Tide is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.