Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-09, 03:30 PM   #26
jcw1503
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

What do i win!!!!!?
Old 04-02-09, 04:57 PM   #27
Jim80
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I have got 2 plus i have 5/8 inch plugs in my ears and a 00 tongue ring, I got both tattoos when I worked at a place called rainbow body art as a piercer . As towards plans to get more yes , just have not had the time and truthfully I am done with piercings i've taken more out of places you would never think to pierce than most people can imagine , and before anyone goes there there has never been one below the belt .

ps , next tattoo will be of a massive brick wall with my kids names done in graffiti with a bunch of empty spray cans at the base and me and my wife standing there looking up at it .

Jim
Old 04-02-09, 05:10 PM   #28
aikenyounggun

yeah i always i thought i might get a tat but i also dont want to regret it for the rest of my life..... i always thought if it was just coolness factor i would get fire tattoed on my inner forearm..... but i realized that would be really stupid 5 years later... Tim Hudson has one like that

i might one day get one if i feel it has good symbolism ..... that is a good tat with the fish and the wall street sign..... that is thought out... good job
Old 04-02-09, 05:16 PM   #29
MississippiBoy

I might, one day, eventually, like to have one. Maybe. But it'll definitely have to be something that has some meaning to it. Not just a tribal armband or a Chinese dragon or something that just really looks cool, but something that has a personal meaning and message to me.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.