Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-09, 09:40 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Exclamation My dad's PB.... STEAKE!!!

Yup, a five pounder! Not bass though... STEAK!!!

On Saturday night, my dad bought a big 5lb, 2.5" thick top sirloin for like 3.99lb. That night he cut it up in to 6 pieces put some Montreal seasoning, onion and garlic power, red pepper flakes, and some S/P. Season both sides of the stake, and put it in the frig. Next morning he cut up some garlic, and put it into little bowl, and put some O.O. in there. He let that sit until about noon. Than he took the stakes out, and pressed it into both sides, put it in the frig for an other hour, than took it out again and let it set to get to room temp. at about 4:00, we fired up the grill (charcoal, outa gas for the gas grill) than we put them stakes on and let 'em cook 'till they where at Med Rare, more on the rare side. Put them on the table, called dinner. I took mine, cut it... done to perfection.... forked it, and held up to admire it pure awesomeness... juice wasa drippin from the thang! Stuck it my mouth and.... oh... my.... God!!! This thing was GOOD! Tender as heck and full of flavor. My dad makes some beast steaks... but this was his best!!

Afterwards we went fishing.... got skunked. What can I say, can have too much awesomeness in one day right!?

Try it out... you'll love it!
Old 10-12-09, 10:06 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Sounds amazing. So whens the next dinner??? I'm gettin hungry.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-09, 02:06 AM   #3
66KingFisher
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Sounds good....makes me want some BEEF.....i'm sick of eatin heart healthy chicken for every meal....lol
66KingFisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.