Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-06, 10:52 AM   #1
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default jokes on me

I was watching the fishing shows I taped on the dvr,from the couch I could see the sun was out looks great out there.Then I start thinking how hard it is to watch these shows and spring being even closer..I thought hey I call JB and well go to our friends pond and fish...............WRONG!!!!! I turned on the weather channel and it's a hot steamy 6 degrees Oh well.I gonna slide over to JB's and borrow a baitcaster and practice getting good pitching and flipping in the hallway.or bundle up and go outside,I'm hardcore like that I'll be buying a baitcaster 2 weeks from now when I go to Bass Pro and other stuff.Good day all
Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-06, 11:42 AM   #2
JB
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Denny we could still go out to todd or estils, i got a ice auger LOL
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-06, 05:19 AM   #3
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default your on

ice auger,sounds like the frozen cousin of the beaver....lol.
Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-06, 12:36 PM   #4
lizardsrule

Denny you guys gotta find a Powerplant lake/reservoir so you can still fish when it's fricking cold. Hope you guys get out soon, there is a Powerplant lake over on the IN/IL border, and another one just across the border in IL. I bet there are some closer to you though.

Lizards
Old 02-20-06, 02:02 PM   #5
JB

lizards ,
theres a warm water discharge on the north side of tanners, ya ever see the pipe going into the ohio river?
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-06, 08:32 PM   #6
lizardsrule

Yep, fished around it a couple of times, never caught a fish though LOL. If it doesn't freeze, then I'd be out there fishing myself. By the way, isn't BPS close to you in Cincinnatti? I know they have the Cajun Red line you were looking for. I also like it a lot. Bought some last year on zooker's reccomendation, and it's the best mono I have used. I rarely use mono anymore at all, but it's almost like a hybrid line, some mono characteristics, with some flouro characteristics also. A lot less stretch IMO, and tough.

Lizards
Old 02-21-06, 05:56 PM   #7
bassintxlady
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bassintxlady

cajun red line rules....besides it comes in my favorite color...hehehehe...kidding aside...it's really a nice all around line....i am about to respool my sahara with it in 8 pound test....

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.