Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-10, 08:53 PM   #1
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default 2 Questions

A) I got some zoom speed worms recently and just started throwing them recently. I have heard a lot of good things about them from different guys on here (main reason i got some). I have caught a couple fish throwing them on a texas rig, but the paddle tail leads me to ask if you guys fish em any other way than T-rig or C-rig? And when do you have the best luck with em (conditions, times, depths)?

B) At the Bassmaster Classic i picked up some Reaction Innovation Skinny Dippers in Whtie Trash (gotta love the names). Heres a link: http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/React...age-RISKD.html I have always seem them as best sellers on tacklewarehouse.com and i was wondering if you guys have ever used them and how. They are said to be a swimbait but i was just gonna fish em kinda like a fluke. Also in the latest "Day on the Lake" in Bassmaster (Kim Bain Moore), she used it on a C-rig. So how do you guys fish em? Depth, time of year, slow/fast?

Thanks for all the help. I thought it would be easier in one thread instead of two. Same basic question just totally different baits, thanks again.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.