Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-12, 12:17 PM   #1
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Angry I HATE snakes

But this is cool (stole from bbc)

Old 08-11-12, 12:31 PM   #2
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Wow...that's one convincing cake. Are you sure it's not photoshopped? Looks almost too real.
Old 08-11-12, 04:57 PM   #3
rrw4258

No way in he77 I would even go there... snakes are one of the animals that I absoulutley hate, no matter the species. Whoever made that cake is definetly a master in the kitchen!

Ryan
Old 08-11-12, 05:08 PM   #4
Jrob78

That looks photoshopped to me too. If it is real, someone is very, very talented.
Old 08-11-12, 07:39 PM   #5
bassinbob

Wonder if the person who made that could do a bass?
Old 08-11-12, 07:41 PM   #6
keithdog

I like snakes and have tormented a good friend of mine who hates them. hahaha But I wouldn't eat that if it's real, which I'm sure it's not.
Old 08-11-12, 08:35 PM   #7
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I'd hillbilly stop that darn cake into a million pieces if I seen it in my kitchen! And I darn sure wouldn't eat it!

"MA grab the shotgun we've been over run by varmits!"
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-12, 09:02 PM   #8
MississippiBoy

Both my aunt and my wife's aunt do cakes for a living....weddings, birthdays, any kind of special events. Louann's aunt did an exact replica of my guitar for my groom's cake at our wedding. She's also done replicas of baseball ballparks. So, seeing what those two are capable of leaves no doubt in my mind that that snake cake is real, or at least that it would be possible for someone to make it.
I believe I would eat it......after it got a load of #6 shot out of my 12 gauge......
Old 08-11-12, 11:00 PM   #9
skeeter1804
BassFishin.Com Active Member

As bad as I hate snakes, that is awesome.
skeeter1804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 11:29 AM   #10
Z521Bass
BassFishin.Com Member

I love snakes and I love cake, but that does not look like the picture of two identical items. There are some really talented cake artist here in Vegas, I would not doubt for a moment that someone could make a realistic looking snake cake.
Z521Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 11:44 AM   #11
Vegasshyster
BassFishin.Com Member

I don't know, Bob. The stripe patterns on the two snakes look the same to me. Though this would obviously fall out of my area of expertise...one-eyed trouser snakes...I feel confident this is a real snake cake.
Vegasshyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-12, 12:06 PM   #12
MO_CPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasshyster View Post
I don't know, Bob. The stripe patterns on the two snakes look the same to me. Though this would obviously fall out of my area of expertise...one-eyed trouser snakes...I feel confident this is a real snake cake.
Really!?! We have enough Vegas around here and sure we don't need someone that references trouser snakes in their first post. smh
Old 08-13-12, 12:53 PM   #13
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO_CPA View Post
Really!?! We have enough Vegas around here and sure we don't need someone that references trouser snakes in their first post. smh
At least this one got the name right.
Old 08-13-12, 03:12 PM   #14
Z521Bass
BassFishin.Com Member

I normally don’t lower myself to a few guys attempts at having some fun, however when it meant to be harmful you really need to be careful whom your messing with. What are you guys going to do when your proved wrong? I gave all of you guys my real name etc. If you got something to say about me being gay, say so to my face or shut the **** up. My next step is to report this entire site which will bring a **** storm of support for organizations that knows how to deal with a few low class *******s like yourselves. I have some of the best gay jokes in the world if you just give it a chance, attacks will not be tolerated. If you think I am kidding keep it up!

http://www.bgiok.org.uk/index.html I can start here, these guys can hit this site with over 200,000 post! Wanna try me and see? I have proven who I am – how about you spineless ones?

Last edited by Z521Bass; 08-13-12 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-13-12, 03:33 PM   #15
MO_CPA

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z521Bass View Post
I normally don’t lower myself to a few guys attempts at having some fun, however when it meant to be harmful you really need to be careful whom your messing with. What are you guys going to do when your proved wrong? I gave all of you guys my real name etc. If you got something to say about me being gay, say so to my face or shut the **** up. My next step is to report this entire site which will bring a **** storm of support for organizations that knows how to deal with a few low class *******s like yourselves. I have some of the best gay jokes in the world if you just give it a chance, attacks will not be tolerated. If you think I am kidding keep it up!

http://www.bgiok.org.uk/index.html I can start here, these guys can hit this site with over 200,000 post! Wanna try me and see? I have proven who I am – how about you spineless ones?
Mr Z521Bass, I am not sure how you construed what I said as hatred toward homosexuals. I do not judge any person on their orientation, race, class etc. I have no problems with you any other respectable person because of their sexual preferences. However, I find the new Vegas' comments to be not worthy of respect....why would it be necessary to mention an expertise in "trouser snakes" in a post like this? I do not spend time in these forums touting my heterosexuality to the extent that it may be inappropriate; why should the same be done by one who is homosexual?

I hope I cleared myself up. I hope civil discourse with you in the future.
Old 08-13-12, 03:56 PM   #16
WaffleJaw

The cake is real

Old 08-13-12, 04:56 PM   #17
Jrob78

Quote:

I can only assume you're referring to "vegasshyster"?? Before you go making wild threats to rally the troops, why don't you report the post and have the person removed from the site, it's obviously a troll? You do realize this is a internet forum don't you? Anyone and everyone can log on here and post anything they want under any name they choose. I'm not even sure what was said was even a dig at you, I am 99% sure it was aimed at vegasspider, hence the name. As far as most of us are concerned, he is not welcome here. It goes back years, way before you ever joined this site. I have no desire to get into all of it but be careful when you jump the gun on something you don't have all the facts or history to.
Old 08-13-12, 06:00 PM   #18
nofearengineer

Quote:

Careful, Z521...DDoS attacks are illegal. A couple of guys got a year in prison for taking down the Scientology website. I'm sure I am not the only one who has witnessed your threat (don't bother deleting it Vegas-style...I saved it as a "webpage complete".) Public threats may not be wise.

I'm not sure what was said that got your panties in a bunch, but it probably wasn't worth blowing your heart valves out. I must admit, I do find it odd that while you and Vegas claim to be different people, you are the only two people who have ever threatened to shut the site down. Coincidence?
Old 08-13-12, 09:36 PM   #19
Z521Bass
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Read this post enough said.

It is not a threat it is a promise! We can legally get the IP address of who posted. These "nameless forum names" is not as private as you guys think. The owner has you to agree to hold them harmless which we will and do. And we have the screen shots of who trolled my profile. IN regards to the blow up statement, expect 20,000 new members over the new few weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasshyster View Post

Last edited by Z521Bass; 08-13-12 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-13-12, 09:39 PM   #20
Z521Bass
BassFishin.Com Member

Default The cake

In regards to the cake the subject at hand here, is totally cool and expert. I am impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleJaw View Post
The cake is real

Old 08-13-12, 09:46 PM   #21
MO_CPA

Quote:
It is not a threat it is a promise! We can legally get the IP address of who posted. These "nameless forum names" is not as private as you guys think. The owner has you to agree to hold them harmless which we will and do. And we have the screen shots of who trolled my profile.
Jeesh...There's more drama here than in high school.
Old 08-13-12, 10:04 PM   #22
nofearengineer

Serious question here, as I am not as internet savvy as some here, obviously.....how exactly does one "troll a profile"? I'm always trying to learn new things.
Old 08-13-12, 10:06 PM   #23
bassinbob

Some things are so freaking disgusting.
Old 08-13-12, 10:11 PM   #24
WaffleJaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
Serious question here, as I am not as internet savvy as some here, obviously.....how exactly does one "troll a profile"? I'm always trying to learn new things.
I hear ya NoFear,..Im not internet smart either...For years Ive been trying to burn this website down,but all I keep doing is melting my laptops?

Am I doing it wrong?
Old 08-13-12, 10:13 PM   #25
Jrob78

Look out guys, he'll get you banned from the internet, you don't want that! Bob and his boyfriend Bob, what a joke.

Last edited by Jrob78; 08-13-12 at 10:18 PM.
Jrob78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.