Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-08, 03:07 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Freedom Jigs at ThuderStruck Jigs

We at ThunderStruck Jigs have teamed up with the Wounded Warrior Project to bring you the Freedom Jig. When you purchase this red, white, and blue jig 100% of the profit goes towards helping our disabled Veterans. This money goes towards artificial limbs, rehab equipment, video games for the troops while they are in the hospital, even job placement for the ones that aren't physically able to return to the jobs they had before deployment. I hate spammers as much as the next guy but I feel this is anything but spam seeing how 100% of the profit will go towards a great cause, a cause that all of us should feel compelled to help out no matter what your view is of the war on terror. because of these troops and thousands before them, we have a ton of rights that we all take for granted everyday. fishing is one of these rights and i think that we in the fishing world should take this oppertunity to show our appreciation and give a little help to these brave men and women. just go to thunderstruckjigs.com and click on the wounded warrior page for more information.

kory
Old 09-16-08, 05:07 PM   #2
cassidyta
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Thanks C-Rig. I added your link and a blurb about what you are doing on another forum for out here.

http://sdfish.com/index.php?option=c...28603&catid=22
Old 09-16-08, 05:15 PM   #3
Lilmoosecountry

This ain't SPAM!!! Not the way i see it. Atleast when it comes to this jig. You ain't making anything from it. This is good cause. God bless yeahh Brother!!!!
Old 09-16-08, 07:48 PM   #4
carolina-rig-01

fellas i appreciate the kind words but this is the least we could do. i mean the real thank you should go to the people who are lying their lives on the line everyday so we can have the right to fish or get on here and talk fishing as well as all other rights the have afforded us. the best quote i think i have ever heard, or atlest the best i heard in a long time goes "if you can read this thank a teacher, and since it is in english thank a soldier". truer words have never been spoken and i strongly believe in the wounded warrior project and all they provide for our veterans.
Old 09-16-08, 08:17 PM   #5
Jim80

It's great to see you doing this man every little bit helps the wounded that are coming back home God Bless ya man .

Jim
Old 09-16-08, 09:34 PM   #6
flbassman

God bless you man! My school did some stuff with the WWP, they're great guys.....
Old 09-16-08, 10:07 PM   #7
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

That's awesome man! I'm gonna have to get one now. (and I few of the regulars while I'm there )

BB
Old 08-22-09, 03:15 AM   #8
DonaldBreland

I wanted to bring this back to the top. I think this is a great way for us to give back to our wounded warriors. This is a great cause and they need our support. God Bless you Kory.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.