Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-06-06, 11:38 PM   #1
FlyRod
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Talking Bassers! Rejoice!

If this doesn't bring tears of joy to your eyes, you are no true basser and you have no heart.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...lr/dumbass.jpg

More! More!

FlyRod
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 12:03 AM   #2
ROBZILLA

Theres on born every minute thats the sad part!
Old 07-07-06, 12:14 AM   #3
basscatcher03
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to basscatcher03

and of course the hes an aggie but yes it sucks but look at his back window what do you think of that reb lmao
Old 07-07-06, 12:23 AM   #4
FlyRod

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscatcher03
and of course the hes an aggie but yes it sucks but look at his back window what do you think of that reb lmao
If I had PhotoShop I'd have removed the Aggie decal and put, well, you know...http://www.freemobilefun.net/wallp/1...n-longhorn.jpg

And a very Boomer Sooner to all!

FR
Old 07-07-06, 01:44 AM   #5
LoneStarAngler07

Send a message via AIM to LoneStarAngler07

only an aggie...only an aggie
Old 07-07-06, 04:54 AM   #6
zooker
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lmao thats what ya get when ya pull a ski boat..look how far from the ramp it is.. bet $5 a woman did it..

zooker
Old 07-07-06, 09:36 AM   #7
mymomisbecky

haha aggies
mymomisbecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 10:52 AM   #8
Rebbasser

Make fun of us Aggies all you want, but what do you call an Aggie 5 year after graduation? Boss!

"Some may boast of prowess bold..."
Old 07-07-06, 11:59 AM   #9
WTL

Poooooorrrr aggies......lol.
Old 07-07-06, 12:16 PM   #10
bassking22
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

thats terrible 2 people n my family r aggies but im a tarheel fan
Old 07-07-06, 04:13 PM   #11
Tnbasser

Send a message via Yahoo to Tnbasser

I won't rib reb, cause he has defended me and my VOLUNTEERS in the past,but I do have to ask two questions. Do you know that person, Reb, and what is an Aggie?
Tnbasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 04:34 PM   #12
zooker

boss
texas a&m known as the aggies.

man am i for one glad the big ten gets to take a wack at the sec this year.. still think bama is going to put screws to some big names. personally i hope the rutgers gets it handed to them -the asst coach is one of the butt heads than took me out..

zooker
Old 07-07-06, 06:43 PM   #13
WTL

Normally when I talk bad about Texas A&M I'm just funning. I really used to like that program, of course I dislike franchione.

As for someone's beloved volunteers, I hope fulmer has a heart attack and is stabbed in the back by one of his assistent coaches...or I hope steve spurrier makes up a host of accusations, personally flies in NCAA reps and has UT put on probation for 5 years, or I hope the tennessee river rises by 200% and takes that sh%thole of a stadium with it.

I hate UT. Alot.
Old 07-07-06, 07:20 PM   #14
GorillaWarfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL
Normally when I talk bad about Texas A&M I'm just funning. I really used to like that program, of course I dislike franchione.

As for someone's beloved volunteers, I hope fulmer has a heart attack and is stabbed in the back by one of his assistent coaches...or I hope steve spurrier makes up a host of accusations, personally flies in NCAA reps and has UT put on probation for 5 years, or I hope the tennessee river rises by 200% and takes that sh%thole of a stadium with it.

I hate UT. Alot.
I know some people that could get a fund together if he promises to take care of old Hoooston Nuttless as well...

Gorilla
GorillaWarfare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-06, 07:30 PM   #15
Tnbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL

I hate UT. Alot.
I would have never figured you hate the Vols. But come on, it's the Vols, you have to at least like them a LITTLE.EVERYONE likes them at least a little.Well, everyone maybe but Vanderbuilt. Don't you have even a LITTLE respect for them? I even have a LITTLE (as in miniscule)respect for 'Bama.

And i know Texas A&M are called the aggies, but what is an aggie. What is it short for?
Old 07-07-06, 07:34 PM   #16
Tnbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL

I hate UT. Alot.
Oh yeah....Steve WHO? Just because he had a reign of terror against us at Florida, does not mean he will with whatever team he "Coaches". OOPS!
Sorry Zooker. He is still coaching for South Carolina, right? I'm sorry to hear that.

Just have to give you NON-Vols fans a good ribbing. I take enough of them through the year.
Old 07-07-06, 07:35 PM   #17
WTL

I used to respect them, but after what fulmer did to our program personally when he lied to the NCAA investigators and engineered that whole investigation...I have nothing but disgust for your entire program that all revolves around such a terrible individual as that. There are people in knoxville who know the truth, about what fulmer did to coach Majors and about what he did to Alabama, but they keep quiet because it would hurt UT. I can understand that and feel a little sorry for your fans who are forced to follow such a reprehensible character, one day things will be good again. As for right now, do realize that neither UT or my beloved Alabama exist in a vacuum, you guys are responsible for 3/4ths of the penalties levied against us, so its just hard for me to respect yall.
Old 07-07-06, 07:49 PM   #18
Tnbasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTL
I used to respect them, but after what fulmer did to our program personally when he lied to the NCAA investigators and engineered that whole investigation...I have nothing but disgust for your entire program that all revolves around such a terrible individual as that. There are people in knoxville who know the truth, about what fulmer did to coach Majors and about what he did to Alabama, but they keep quiet because it would hurt UT. I can understand that and feel a little sorry for your fans who are forced to follow such a reprehensible character, one day things will be good again. As for right now, do realize that neither UT or my beloved Alabama exist in a vacuum, you guys are responsible for 3/4ths of the penalties levied against us, so its just hard for me to respect yall.
Now..Now, Just funning..Don't get upset. I understand your feelings, just ribbing you. I hate 'Bama, but for a rivalry reason.Nothing more.I try to stay out of the politics. I love my team, I follow my team, I root for my Team. But thats it to me. Whatever happens inside can stay inside, so far as I care. So long as the team comes out and gives thier best every week.
Thats jmo.
Old 07-07-06, 08:13 PM   #19
WTL

Boss, you have that luxury. As I stated in the other post, the UT fans are willfully ignorant of what happened in the Alabama/Albert Means case, how the thing was in reality all set up, financed, and promoted by UT boosters such as Roy Adams, Karl Sledgewich and Thunder Thornton.

This is southern football. The old form of cheating entailed buying players, but this new form of cheating involves setting up rival programs, framing them, watching them be put on probabtion and then reaping the rewards of having that much less competition. I know people in california and the midwest would be amazed at the entire story, the level to which this corruption exists.

So Bassboss, you may hate Bama cause it's a rivalry. Well I can remember when I respected UT, for that rivalry. I hate you guys now because of what people working in your program's interests did to us.
Old 07-07-06, 08:22 PM   #20
WTL

BTW, just so you know that Bama wasn't the only case when this happened...

2 years ago Mississippi St was set up by Ole Miss boosters. Jackie Sherrill is now suing. Its all about gaining a competitive edge. The big rumor is that Coach Sherrill hired a private investigator who found that the NCAA investegator was sleeping with an Ole Miss booster. For those that don't realize it, Ole Miss is MSU's rival. Yea, this is pretty f*ed up sounding, but true. Its southern football. Millions of dollars go in and out of these programs, whole cultures are based on these programs, the corruption is incredible. If someone ever gets to the bottom of it, as a whole it will be one of the biggest scandals in the history of sports how those in power (the NCAA) have allowed this charade to go on.
Old 07-07-06, 10:44 PM   #21
flfireman

I see the rebirth of the longest post in history coming back. We all know what that is. I believe WTL was the one who started it.
Old 07-07-06, 11:35 PM   #22
pig n jig

Backup was called in to save the day.Go get him Lassie. Roflmao.. Is Aggie short for agriculture ? You guys ever had, or still have farms in the area Reb ?FLfireman, We are on the verge of seeing a super sized Roll Tide thread. WTL, This isn't going to end up a communist thread again is it ? P N J
pig n jig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-06, 06:53 AM   #23
Christopherkeene9

Christopherkeene9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-06, 11:08 AM   #24
FlyRod

Jeebus! I really started something.

F.Rod
Old 07-08-06, 04:25 PM   #25
zooker

no fly wtl needs to bump the foot ball thread up he started 2 years ago. all what 6-7 pages..

hear rebs major was kegging..

zooker

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.