Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-09, 06:19 PM   #1
carolina-rig-01
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default ky lake attendees

i just wanted to say thanks for a great time. kevin it was awesome to meet you, i am sorry that we couldn't get time to fish together like we wanted and thanks for letting us crash at your place when the pregnant lady didn't want to brave the cold haha. jb and denny you guys were awesome neighbors and hope we can do it again. john and lisa, we have never met nicer people, you lived up to our expectations and then some and i can't wait to fish with you again bama and thanks for letting us crash at your place when the pregnant lady didn't want to brave the storms haha. daniel and lou ann you guys were a lot of fun to hang with, best of luck with the "twins" haha. daniel hope we can fish together again soon but don't stick a treble hook in my foot. bcklash and bandit you guys are great too, it was a lot of fun talking with you guys and hope we can do it again soon. zooker, well i guess the name says it all huh lol. really buddy it was great meeting you. woody, man you have bad luck but you are a cool dude and i also hope that we can fish together some day. no fear and s4il i really didn't get to spend much time with you guys and i regret that but you both seem like great guys and i hope our paths cross again someday when we have more time. wtl, it was nice to finally get the chance to meet you. i wish you could have been their a little earlier so we could have bs'd a little more but like i said it was great to meet you. guys if i am leaving someone out i appolagize, i am exhausted from a long weekend with short nights and my mind is shot but it was a great weekend and i just wanted to say thanks.

Last edited by carolina-rig-01; 05-17-09 at 08:17 PM.
carolina-rig-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 07:04 PM   #2
JB

You've summed it up c rig you guys were great to camp with and WTL and his dad were too, billy's a really nice guy to hang with.
We got to meet nofearengineer and he's a good guy to with an awesome new boat. s4il and his dad from wisconsin and daniel and his dad were great to talk to around the bon fires at night. You could sit there and here about five dif convo's going on in small groups around our nightly get together at the campfire. Backlash and bassbandit I had a ball talking to you guys. An Lisa and John are the nicest ppl you'll ever meet, thanks for all you did.
Zooker let me sit on his lap at the condo so i got in a quick grope that shook his shorts LOL. the look on his face was funny LOL
Mississippiboy and wife, nice to meet ya and hope the hook injury heals quickly. Woody it was nice seeing ya again and glad everything worked out ok, and thanks for taking out members to fish with.
Kevin, nice talking to ya and I'm sure you'll never forget this outing, just like the rest of us, it was the best one I've gone to in any group including my club. thanks again!
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 08:00 PM   #3
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Sounds awesome fellas. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next year though. I would have been heart broke if I could have come anyways because I have been back in the Gulf since Wednesday.
Old 05-17-09, 08:46 PM   #4
bamabassman

what can i say that i didn't say to everyone's face, hahahahaha. lisa and i too are totatly exhausted, but we smiled and talked and laughed about hte "short time" we were there at event. it really flew by gang. we had a fantastic time. c-rig and mississippiboy's newborns to come are now OURS, hahaha. jb, wish i didn't know bout the grope, hahahahaha. and i hope that kevin ain't too scared to attend the next one either,lol. truly gang, it was a fantastic weekend. like klory said, long days fishing andshort night of sleep. heck no one wanted to sleep cause we were having such a great time. look forward to next years get together. planning it now,lol. but gotta get some rest. zombie here,lol.
Old 05-17-09, 09:07 PM   #5
zooker

yeah buddy it was a fer real cool shin dig ... like i told ya all i did not care if i caught fish just meeting everyone face to face was worth the trip...it was like knowing everyone for years..nofearenigneer and everettvet it was an awesome meeting two of the more fairly new board guys.. them virginia farm boys were off the hook..

meeting kevin was worth the whole trip really though we may have to check his ID...lol..i still think he was yankin my chain when he told me how old he was..

the funny look on MY face was not near as funny as the look i got from my WORTHLESS truck backer-jb-when i lifted the stratos off the trailer and reset it,by myself...

as for the sippi gal and lisa.. any time the BEST COOKS call fer a water taxi i'll slam thru 3 footers for 2 miles again just to pick and deliver..mmm biscuits and gravy..

zooker
Old 05-17-09, 09:12 PM   #6
JB

LOL yea that rock ledge freaked me out, i do better on the other side of the ramp, oh yea the sun was in my eyes too. yea, thats the ticket
JB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-09, 10:31 PM   #7
bcklash

WOW, It was nice meeting everybody, Yea, we had a great time also. It's fun now to read some of these post and be able to put a face with it.

Lisa, Louann and Brittney, THANK YOU you guys were GREAT.
Old 05-17-09, 10:45 PM   #8
S4il
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Hey guys, made it home safe, hope everyone else did.

This event sure was a blast, It went by fast, And that is because we were all having a great time, I Would Love to do it all over again, and would like too thank everyone who came out to Kentucky too meet face to face for the first, or second time,etc..

A special thanks to Woody and Kevin for taking me out in the boat, and allowing me to experience what bass fishing out of a boat is really like, (my first time BTW) It Sure beats fishing from the shore line (lol)

It would not of been possible without the person behind all the planning, and website itself, so again I'm going to say thank you Kevin & bama and anyone else i failed to mention, who helped organize, or plan the event, the fish fry was awsome, thanks to the chef's in the kitchen, Exchanging of stories around the camp fire, laughing about my dad catching a Brim with his car, and whatever else i may have missed, It was undoubatly a great time, and look forward to doing it next year?
Old 05-18-09, 09:17 AM   #9
woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4il View Post
Hey guys, made it home safe, hope everyone else did.

This event sure was a blast, It went by fast, And that is because we were all having a great time, I Would Love to do it all over again, and would like too thank everyone who came out to Kentucky too meet face to face for the first, or second time,etc..

A special thanks to Woody and Kevin for taking me out in the boat, and allowing me to experience what bass fishing out of a boat is really like, (my first time BTW) It Sure beats fishing from the shore line (lol)

It would not of been possible without the person behind all the planning, and website itself, so again I'm going to say thank you Kevin & bama and anyone else i failed to mention, who helped organize, or plan the event, the fish fry was awsome, thanks to the chef's in the kitchen, Exchanging of stories around the camp fire, laughing about my dad catching a Brim with his car, and whatever else i may have missed, It was undoubatly a great time, and look forward to doing it next year?
Bryan, your dads Toyota is a definite fish attractor, I'd say attach a couple of pontoons to the sides of it and you'll definitely be in the money my friend. LOL

~Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-09, 01:37 PM   #10
zooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody View Post
Bryan, your dads Toyota is a definite fish attractor, I'd say attach a couple of pontoons to the sides of it and you'll definitely be in the money my friend. LOL

~Mark

i don't care who you are dats funny right der...

zooker
Old 05-18-09, 02:13 PM   #11
BigBassin144

Send a message via AIM to BigBassin144

Hey everyone, My dad and I had a great time!

We got home safe last night, I was too exhausted to get on and let ya know. Barely made it up in time for school this morning.

Anyways, It was great to meet everyone (and see John, Lisa, Daniel, and Billy again) John and Lisa, thanks for doing all you guys did to make this a great success. I was glad I finally got to meet Kevin, Zook, JB, Denny, Kory & Britney, Woody, nofear, s4il and his dad, and everyone else I can'y remember right now.

Also, thanks to everyone who came for just making time to be there and making this board what it is, especially Kevin. Oh, and Zook, thanks for puttin' on those fish friday, we wouldn't have gotten nearly that many if we hadn't fished over there.

There's a lot more I didn't mention right now cause I gotta go do homework to catch up from thursdyay and friday.

BB

P.S. John, I know you liked that red and white jig you were looking at and I hope you found it in your car (don't let Lisa lose that one! ). I guess all I can say is Roll Tide!
Old 05-18-09, 05:48 PM   #12
Denny_K
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default Thanks

I just ditto what everyone else has said. I'll never forget this trip, it was
awesome to meet everyone and fish...I will be back to this lake. It felt great to come to a lake I have never fish and catch them....good feeling.

I have to say, I felt very bad for Woody and Kevin, you guys had some bad luck. Woody with falling in and the trolling motor and Kevin not being able to get in his rental. All in all I hope you guys had a great time like us all.

I enjoy meeting you all, you guys were very warm and made Jb and I feel
like we have known you guys for ever, well takecare. Denny
Denny_K is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.