Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-13, 06:50 PM   #1
MississippiBoy
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Joke of the day. Yes, another one.

Chuck Norris is out on the range with a couple of cowboys. One night, they're all sitting around the campfire, and one of the cowboys, having heard all the stories about how tough Chuck Norris is, figures he's just as tough, and tells his best story to prove it.
He says, "You know, I once rescued a woman from an attacking grizzly bear. I didn't have a gun or even a knife, so I had to fight with my bare hands. I punched him in the jaw a couple of times to soften him up, then I reached down and tore off his testicles. While he was distracted, I jumped onto his back, got him in a headlock, then in one swift move, I snapped his neck. His hide makes a great rug in my living room."
Chuck doesn't say anything.
The second cowboy, not to be outdone, tells of his own adventure. He says, "Well, one day I was up in the Wyoming back country, when all of a sudden, I hear wolves snarling and growling, and people's voices screaming in terror. I run up over the rise, and see a whole pack of timberwolves surrounding a family who'd been out hiking. I came down on those wolves like a hurricane. I punched, kicked, gouged, bit, and strangled 4 of them to death, and hurt 5 or 6 more, before the rest of them decided they'd had enough and limped off."
Ol' Chuck still doesn't say anything. He just sits there, calmly stirring the coals of the fire with his p e n i s.....
Old 07-29-13, 09:42 PM   #2
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

lol...................... (not enough characters)

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.