Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-06, 12:07 PM   #1
mymomisbecky
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default What do YOU the fisherman want?

Good morning fishermen and women. I havent been posting much recently, as ive been busy as heck with side projects etc, but now im getting in to the winter groove.
I am planning on introducing some new products next year. I pour for the fun of it, the hobby, money has always clearly been down the list of "whys". With that said, I want to know what YOU guys want as far as lures and soft plastics. Right now you can visit my product page via http://www.mymomisbecky.com and the soft plastics section. The water rockers (chatters) are in another section.
If there is something you dont see there, that has really produced for you in the past and you would like to see me find it, make it, mold it and sell it, please let me know.

Clearly, I know what works for me (grandad's noodle every time out), but everyone has their own confidence baits. What works for you guys? I want to pour what you folks want. So please, help me out. What do you want to see next year in the mmib lineup.

Ryan of mmib
http://www.mymomisbecky.com
mymomisbecky is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.