Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-08, 01:30 PM   #1
Mattern Guide Servic
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn & Palestine

Mattern Guide Service on Sam Rayburn & Lake Palestine

Hello Everybody,

EPHESIANS 1: Verse 4; According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in Love.

SAM RAYBURN: Well As a Sam Rayburn fishing Guide I saw alot of smaller Bass this week with the biggest going about 4 lbs. Bass were hitting frogs and spinnerbaits early. Working them around Grass.

Water temps have been in the mid 80's all week with some fun adction also comming on the wacky worms. Good colors were watermelons and natural colors. Worked on edges of the Hydrilla.

The carolina rig using flukes,lizards ; and grubs caught more quality Bass worked in 10 - 20 feet.

Tournament guys caught Bass up to 11.16 lbs. on Jigs and carolina rigs worked in same deeper depths this Saturday.

Give us a call or check our web-page at matternguideservice.fghp.com for more info.

LAKE PALESTINE: Clients had some good action and several families learned how to work plastic worms this week. Bass were good to about 7 lbs. but most were in the 1-3 lb. range. Alot of fun. Water was 86 degrees and Bass were on the plastics. Texas rigged Phantom Stinkos in Blackberry and Junebugs Nichols Salty mother sinkers were our ticket to some great action.

We worked them around vegetation in 3-8 feet of water.

For a Lake Palestine Fishing Guide Trip call me at 903-478-2633 or 903-724-1203 or go to my web-page at matternguideservice.fghp.com. I was working out of the Villages on Lake Palestine this week with some really great trips. God bless

Remeber my sponsors:

Kistler Rods- (281) 259- 8033
Nichols Lures- 903-589-8100
Phantom Tackle- phantomtackle.com
E2baits- E2baits.com
Date Added: 2008-06-16Type of Fishing: Bottom FishingCharter Service Name: Mattern Guide ServiceEmail Guide or Angler: donmat@earthlink.netWebsite URL: matterguideservice.fghp.comCaptains Name: Don Mattern Sr.Region You Fish: TexasBiz Phone: 903-478-2633
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fish and church 070.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	2355  
Mattern Guide Servic is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.