Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-07, 03:54 PM   #26
bassbooger
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus71h View Post
For you think that every pro bass fisherman is so egotistical to think down on all of us is just downright stupid in my opinion though, I don't think it's out of the question.

I did not say that pros look down on anybody.

I simply stated that I don't think they have time and most of them have the attitude that they do not need to log onto a forum to see what other people have to say about bass fishing. Not because they think less of people, simply because most of them think they already know everything there is to know. Make sure you read what someone is saying before you start saying that someone's opinion is stupid.
Old 05-31-07, 10:20 PM   #27
thebus71h

Send a message via AIM to thebus71h

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbooger View Post
I did not say that pros look down on anybody.

I simply stated that I don't think they have time and most of them have the attitude that they do not need to log onto a forum to see what other people have to say about bass fishing. Not because they think less of people, simply because most of them think they already know everything there is to know. Make sure you read what someone is saying before you start saying that someone's opinion is stupid.
That's cool, just stating how it sounded, no biggie on my end. Only reason I state that opinion is when we were down in Kissimmee, I talked to a few of the guys down there about life, and not much about fishing, and more were thrilled with that. But what's funny, is they asked me a few questions about how we fish up in Indiana. It was pretty cool, and bass fishin' is really just like racing in each and every way. i'd be willing to bet that Zook and Lizards everytime they go to the lake, they can come back learning something new each and every time.

No harm from me.
Billy Rowlee #71h
thebus71h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-07, 10:32 PM   #28
dampeoples
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to dampeoples

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebus71h View Post
i'd be willing to bet that Zook and Lizards everytime they go to the lake, they can come back learning something new each and every time.

No harm from me.
If they didn't, they'd be lying, or extremely stupid. everyone learns something every time out, being able to piece all that info together, and call on it when needed, is key to success.
dampeoples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-07, 11:26 PM   #29
RyDogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dampeoples View Post
If they didn't, they'd be lying, or extremely stupid. everyone learns something every time out, being able to piece all that info together, and call on it when needed, is key to success.
wow, that sounded kind of zen or confucious or something
Old 05-31-07, 11:59 PM   #30
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

My guess is that the pros are on the road so much of the time between fishing tounaments, making public apprearances, and writting articles for magazines, attending meetings, scouring for sponcers and so on and so on, that when they DO have a little spare time, they spend it with their family and friends. I seriously doubt given their time restraints, they would take the time to visit a site like this. But I betcha, there are probably several who would love to have the time to sit down at their computer with a cold beer and chat with normal guys like us in here.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-07, 07:35 AM   #31
FlyRod
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

[quote=bassbooger;156342]OMG!!!!!

CAN WE JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?

The question was Do I think pros visit this site?

Answer you want? Answer you get, as follows:

Not if they're smart.

That is all.

FR
I'ze in ur forum, answerin' ur kwestshuns.
FlyRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-07, 09:06 AM   #32
DEbass'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassbooger View Post
I don't think they have time and most of them have the attitude that they do not need to log onto a forum to see what other people have to say about bass fishing.

I think that the pros could visit this site, but i think that they would rather be out on the waters pre-fishing and talking to the locals in person to find out what techniques and baits and colors etc rather than on the computer.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.