Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-12, 12:09 PM   #1
woody
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Thumbs up Kistler Rods Customer Service Report

I would like to share an experience I had recently with the people at Kistler Rods.

A couple of weeks ago Kistler's website was offering a "buy 1 get 1 free" promotion on their Micro Magnesium TS Fishing Rods, which retailed for $199. I've been looking for a couple of technique specific rods: 6'6'' medium/mod-fast, composite, topwater/cranking rod with micro guides, and a 6'9" medium heavy/fast, spinnerbait rod with micro guides. So, I placed my "buy 1 get 1 free" order with them.

Here is where it gets interesting. The following day I receive an email from Kistler stating that those two Micro Magnesium rod models were currently "out of stock." And then, I was asked if I wanted to continue with my order by making a rod substitution.

After viewing the remaining Micro Magnesium TS rods, I sent them a reply back, stating that none of the remaining Micro Magnesium rods would suite my technique specific needs.

I then asked if they could substitute a set of the Micro Helium LTA Fishing Rod of the same technique specifics that I was looking for. keep in mind the Micro Helium LTA Fishing Rods retail for $249.

The following day the people at Kistler replied back saying the would substitute the Micro Magnesium rods for the Micro Helium rods at the same "buy 1 at get 1 free" offer and that the Helium rods retail for $249 plus shipping. Well done, Kistler!

The rods have already arrived. And I would like to compliment Kistler's shipping department with their use of 2" PVC tubing for a shipping container.. well done again.

Overall, I am very well pleased with Kistler's customer service and am very well please with the construction and feel of these new rods.

-Mark
woody is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.