Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-10, 11:43 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Shimano Stradic C14 2500 and 1000

I was lucky enough to get all 20 C14's 2500's I ordered. I also have 5 C14 1000's. At the moment they are hard to get but I am sure at some point they will be available.com. If for now if a few of you want a limit of one each I will sell them for what I paid. $200.00 plus shipping being the actual cost. Please again only one each and I reserve the right to end this listing. I am looking to sell only 5-8 of these. I need the rest. This is for the 2500's.

I will sell all of the 1000's for $200 each plus shipping. You can probaly find the 1000's at your local BB. If not let me know.

Look up the specs on these C14's you wont go back to anything less. I would buy three of these anyday before I would buy the Stella's. I have two Stellas and to be honest I never have seen what the big deal is about. Might be something there for in or offshore light tackle big fish etc. I dont have that here or where I fish.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.