Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-11, 10:33 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Another BPS tale!

WARNING: Explicit Content....If easily offended DO NOT READ!!!!!

Older gentleman walks into BPS and goes diectly to the fishing department. He finds a young attendent and walks up and ask's "where are the new 2012 baitcasters located at?" Attendent replies, "I'm sorry sir but our new 2012 baitcasters won't be in untill next week." "Great" replied the gentleman, " I'll just look around and check out the sales." And off he went.
About 1/2 hr later the gentleman returns and goes directly to the attendent and asks, "Where are the new 2012 baitcasters located at?" At which the attendent replied, "I'm sorry sir but our new 2012 baitcasters won't be in untill next week!" At which the gentleman replied, "Great, I'll just look around and check out the sales." And off he went.
Another 1/2 hr passes and back comes the gentleman, "Son, where do you keep the 2012 baitcasters?" At which AGAIN the attendent says, "I"m sorry sir but our 2012 baitcasters won't be in untill next week." "That's great" replied the gentleman, "I'll just look around at the sales." Again he walks off.
Sure enough, 1/2 hr passes and back comes the older gentleman. "Son where do you keep the 2012 baitcasters at?" Now the attendent had had enough. So he says, "Sir, I would like to play a game with you,ok?" "Sure" replied the gentleman.
"Ok" the attendent replied, "spell CAT as in catastrophic" "Easy" replies the gentleman, "C..A..T"
"Great, now spell DOG as in dogmatic." "Getting easier" replies the older gentleman. "D..O..G"
"Now spell phuque as in baitcasters" says the attendent. "There is no phuque in baitcasters!! " replies the gentleman.
"THATS EXACTLY WHAT I"VE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL MORNING" shouts the attendent.
joedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 10:42 AM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

hahaha, thats pretty good.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.