Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-11, 06:56 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Wink Making up for yesterday's Vulgarity

Late For Sunday School

A young boy came to Sunday School late.
His teacher knew that he was usually very prompt and asked him if anything was wrong.
The boy replied no, that he was going fishing but his dad told him that he needed to go to church.
The teacher was very impressed and asked the boy if his dad had explained to him why it was more important to go to church than to go fishing? The boy replied, "Yes he did. Dad said he didn't have enough bait for both of us."

Same day;
A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!"

As she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again. As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late... But please don't shove me either!"
joedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-11, 07:09 AM   #2
joedog

Talking Almost forgot!

Adam's Rib
t Sunday School they were teaching how God created everything, including human beings. Little Johnny, a child in the kindergarten class, seemed especially intent when they told him how Eve was created out of one of Adam's ribs.

Later in the week his mother noticed him lying as though he were ill, and said. "Johnny what is the matter?"

Little Johnny responded, "I have a pain in my side. I think I'm going to have a wife."
Old 11-20-11, 09:39 AM   #3
kennethdaysale

A Baptist minister, a Catholic priest and a Jewish rabbi are discussing how they decide how much of the weekly offering they keep for themselves and how much they give to Gods work.
Minister: I draw a 5' circle, stand in the center and throw the money up in the air, everything that falls inside the circle I keep, everything that falls outside the circle is his.
Priest: I draw the same circle but I keep everything outside.
Rabbi: I too throw all the money in the air, I keep everything that falls to the ground and let God keep everything that doesn't fall back down.
Old 11-20-11, 09:45 AM   #4
kennethdaysale

A father goes to comfort his 4 yr old daughter that is crying after having a bad dream. "Don't cry honey..you know I've told you that God is always with you and will never leave you" As he begins to leave she starts crying again. "Sweetheart don't cry, just try to feel Gods presence"............"But daddy I'm scared...I need someone with skin"
Old 11-21-11, 05:07 AM   #5
joedog

Great jokes kennethdaysale!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.