Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-09, 07:42 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Angry What the he77 is wrong with these kids?!?!

Man, I'm sorry, but this freaking pizzes me off!!!

I saw, or over saw (kinda like over heard) fight today at school, which is nothing out of the ordinary, but this one was! It was between an ESE (mildly autistic) kid, and some "ganster." It took place in the boys bath room. I was trying to get in to help the kid out, but I could not because there was a big group of guys blocking the door, I tried getting in bet every time I tried a got pulled back by a few kids (I'm a pretty big dude 5' 10 200lbs). Shortly after, the ESE kid runs out.. here's got a bloody, swollen face, and his eye's are all black and blue. I went with him to find an AP, and make sure he got some Ice on him.

But who the hell, kind of assh0le would have the hart (or no hart) to do some like that to kid like that!??!!?!? And why would a big group of kids watching and over seeing something like that not do anything and step in to help the poor kid out!? I'm not sure what happened to that thing that beat him bloody, but I know he got at least 10 days out (minimum for a fight), IMO, he should get his as$ dragged out of the school, and out into jail! Do you guys feel the same way about this as I do?

What is happening to the world......
Old 09-03-09, 07:51 PM   #2
Bassassinator
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Bassassinator

If It were me in that situation...i would have lost my job but i wouldn't have cared. there's no place in this world for retarded juvenile's picking on anyone ESPECIALLY a Special Needs Student....I'd have grabbed the nearest object and gone for some heads....When in Doubt, Knock 'Em Out! but seriously...that's messed up. they hopefully will be facing some hefty charges?
Old 09-03-09, 08:51 PM   #3
Fishnngolfn
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

The parents of the child can press charges. It possibly could be considered a "hate" crime.
Fishnngolfn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-09, 09:10 PM   #4
Bassassinator

good then they need to. If My daughter was Autistic, and that happened to her....i'd be in jail and the bullies parents would be in a hospital...hypothetically speaking of course...lol
Old 09-03-09, 09:29 PM   #5
Bassboss

*Piff*

I posted this on an other forum, and got ban from it.... how stupid.

Aw well... this un's wwwaaayyy better!
Old 09-03-09, 09:42 PM   #6
MrPhotographer06

Send a message via AIM to MrPhotographer06

there may be a reason to it too.
well, i cant really say much.
Theres a slightly autisitc kid at my school, and his parents took him off his medicine. Well he of course starts running his mouth, and a number of peple got called different names. I got called the devil,and told my house would burn to the ground. I shook it off, well a couple days later, i told him to shut his mouth, or i was going to fix it. I then turned back around and he said Scott i'm going to kill you and i narrowly missed two pens and a pencil to the back of the neck.
I then beat the living snot out of him, including a running drop kick and a few licks to the face.
He then got put back on medicine and told that he would suffer expulsion for saying remarks or attemping to stab someone again. I got looked at as a stop to a problem, and a bully to beat up an autisitc kid. I came out with a boxers fracture, and casted for 3 weeks. I dont think it was too wise of a decison, but i looked at him as a normal kid, that talked junk, and wouldnt back it up and tried to kill me.
Old 09-03-09, 10:41 PM   #7
Bassassinator

dude, i don't care . meds or no meds the kids not right in the head and it's not his fault for his actions or words. he doesn't deserve to be harmed by anyone. That's just not right. maybe there was a reason his parents took him off the meds. but no matter what they're NOT to blame for their actions.
Old 09-03-09, 10:52 PM   #8
nofearengineer

Photog, you definitely have the right to protect yourself, especially if the school staff isn't going to. I think your case is one of the bad ones. By and large, in my experience, the oddball has been the one who got the worse end of the stick. High school can be rough, even for those with self confidence...for the geeky or weak kid, it can be a nightmare.

I was always looking out for those kind of kids, because I had a stepdad who used to pick on me 24/7...so I knew how they felt. Lucky for me, I was 6' tall and 200 lbs as a freshman hah. So while I wasn't exactly a warrior, I could end many fights just by showing up.

I applaud Bassboss for trying to step in and help the situation. You just make sure you think about your own safety, Boss. I about got my arse handed to me but good one night stopping a guy from beating up his girlfriend in the parking lot of a bar one night. I stopped him (kicked him in the ribs as hard as I could LOL that sound is unmistakable....unnnpphhhh!), but three of his big, burly friends came charging out of the bar after me...I took off like a shot. So be careful, bud.
Old 09-04-09, 12:56 AM   #9
flbassman

I ripped some kid a new one for pickin on a kid with some kinda palsy. He was a big dude, runnin his mouth, bein a total tool, and I just stepped in and went to town on him. He talked tough for about 25 seconds, and that was all it took till he stepped back and returned to society as a caring individual. I've been in quite a few touchy situations, and I've learned that if I talk a certain kind of scary, and look people dead in the eye, 9 times out of 10 it ends without throwin a punch. Great job though bassboss, that's one way to measure man is by how he protects those that can't do it themselves. Good job buddy.
Old 09-04-09, 02:42 AM   #10
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

BB I also applaud you for stepping up and trying to help out in front of your peers. But you might have changed some people by your actions. Kids are evil, I know I did my share. And now I wonder whose Billy Madison Sniper List I am on. I have told people I haven't seen in years that I was sorry for being a d!ck as a youngin. I reckon I made my transition around 16, but I know I did a lot of damage before that. I am just glad you showed the maturity to help out.
Old 09-04-09, 07:54 AM   #11
Bassboss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPhotographer06 View Post
there may be a reason to it too.
well, i cant really say much.
Theres a slightly autisitc kid at my school, and his parents took him off his medicine. Well he of course starts running his mouth, and a number of peple got called different names. I got called the devil,and told my house would burn to the ground. I shook it off, well a couple days later, i told him to shut his mouth, or i was going to fix it. I then turned back around and he said Scott i'm going to kill you and i narrowly missed two pens and a pencil to the back of the neck.
I then beat the living snot out of him, including a running drop kick and a few licks to the face.
He then got put back on medicine and told that he would suffer expulsion for saying remarks or attemping to stab someone again. I got looked at as a stop to a problem, and a bully to beat up an autisitc kid. I came out with a boxers fracture, and casted for 3 weeks. I dont think it was too wise of a decison, but i looked at him as a normal kid, that talked junk, and wouldnt back it up and tried to kill me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassassinator View Post
dude, i don't care . meds or no meds the kids not right in the head and it's not his fault for his actions or words. he doesn't deserve to be harmed by anyone. That's just not right. maybe there was a reason his parents took him off the meds. but no matter what they're NOT to blame for their actions.
X's 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys, I didn't really think about my safety, all I know is all the fight I've been in have been one hitter quitters! But ya, I doubt I could took 15 kids at once. If I started some thing more, than I would probably gotton the snot beat outa me, and the ESE kid would have too!
Old 09-04-09, 10:43 AM   #12
Bassassinator

yeah, man def think about your safety, but to you other guys, as well as thinking about your safety, please realize that kids with disabilities rarely have control over their actions, this in mind they probably don't understand or realize what they're saying or doing, so if something is said to you or they trow things at you, there are better wayus of dealing with it than beating the snot outta them, try removing yourself from the situation, or location, if that doesn't work, try to find someone to lend a hand in stepping up and getting the kid to calm down, and, if all else fails, RESTRAIN HIM> don't kick his face in, or punch him in the mouth, just hold him in one spot till help arrives. I have been picked on in school, and I had learning disabilities as well, it's not as serious as a disability like Autism, or down syndrome, but it's still sometimes very frustrating and debilitating. and I for one have stood up for these kids with issues like autism for a long time, I will forever try to protect themselves and myself even when things turn from bad to worse even if the actions are against myself. So, please guys, intervene....If there's a group of guys beating the crap out of a kid like this, get some help and step in.....the kid will never forget that...it means alot to them even if at the time they can't show it. I keep thinking.....what if this was my child....i encourage you all to do the same.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.