Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-06, 08:58 PM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default SCUBA divin with POLLY

me an polly went down to the carp pond today. caught sum carps fur super. a funny thing happened while we wuz there. Elmer got tard of us usen tha garden hose to brethe through while we were divin in tha pond..so he got us sum wet sutes with SCUBA gear to match.. we put them things on an we went down under. we wuz down there watchen tha carps, an all of a suden, polly shot straight up like a torpuido to git sum air, an i went right behind hur. when i caught up with hur, she wuz on tha bank slippen out of them speedos like sumthen wuz after hur. i aks hur what wuz goin on, she sade she had to go pee. i sade polly, elmer left that stump that lookes like a ocktypuss fur you to git behind incase you had to pee, she sade it wuz to hard fur hur to get hur speedos down while she wuz under water..she sade she always comes up and runs behind tha barn. i shore didnt kno that.. but i do kno now why tha cabage and onions that i planted behind tha barn taste funny..she is so unpurdikedtuable.

Last edited by CarpMan; 02-04-06 at 09:17 PM.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-06, 09:54 PM   #2
striker23
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to striker23

carp man you must have been writing this when polly wasnt next to you since the spelling is cool again?
striker23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.