Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bass Classifieds

Old 03-04-10, 09:43 AM   #1
BlueDaksi
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default If you want to find out what kayak fishing is all about....

...come meet the The Western New York Kayak Fishing Association (WNYKFA) at our booth at the 2010 Rochester Sportsman's Expo in Henrietta, NY, 5-7 March. We will share our enthusiasm and knowledge about kayak fishing through displays of fishing kayaks, free demos, movies, and we will have giveaways of a few gifts from our sponsors.

The WNYKFA is a non-profit association that aims to promote the sport of kayak fishing. We are not selling anything and all of our events and activities are free (but there is a general fee for admittance to the expo).

Show Hours:

Friday, March 5 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday, March 6 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday, March 7 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Feel free to come by our booth, sign up as a member or for our email list for information about upcoming fishing trips and social events. Here is the schedule for our activities:

Here's our schedule...

Friday 3:30-4:30pm - Main Stage - Kayak Fishing Movie: Game On

Friday 5:00-6:00pm - Casting Pool - Fly casting from a kayak (Jude SanGregory)

Saturday 12:00-12:30pm - Casting Pool - Fly casting from a kayak (Jude SanGregory)

Saturday 3:00-4:00pm - Main Stage - Kayak Fishing Movie: Game On

Sunday 11:00-11:30pm Casting Pool Fly casting from a kayak (Jude SanGregory)

Sunday 12:00-1:00pm Main Stage Kayak Fishing Movie: Game On

This is our first year to participate in the Expo and we look forward to sharing the sport of kayak fishing and making new friends!

How to get there...

2695 East Henrietta Rd
Henrietta NY 14467
Phone: 585-334-4000

FROM ROCHESTER:
Take I-390 south to exit 14B. Take a left onto East Henrietta Rd. (Rte. 15a), pass over Calkins Rd., and the entrance to the Fairgrounds is on the right, before Gro-Moore Farms.
FROM EAST:
Take I-90 west to exit 46. Take I-390 north to exit 12, Lehigh Station Rd. (Rte. 253) and turn right. At East Henrietta Rd. (Rte 15a) turn left, and the entrance to the Fairgrounds is on the left, after Gro-Moore Farms.
FROM WEST:
Take I-90 east to exit 46. Take I-390 north to exit 12, Lehigh Station Rd. (Rte. 253) and turn right. At East Henrietta Rd. (Rte 15a) turn left, and the entrance to the Fairgrounds is on the left, after Gro-Moore Farms.
FROM SOUTH:
Take I-390 north to exit 12, Lehigh Station Rd. (Rte 253) and turn right. At East Henrietta Rd. (Rte 15a) turn left, and the entrance to the Fairgrounds is on the left, after Gro-Moore Farms.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.