Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-09, 09:33 AM   #25
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassAddict View Post
Donald,

Your from South Carolina right? Y'all are some Rebel Flag flying fools! I know you ain't talking about Rednecks!!!

Bama,

You want to come out to VA and catch bass full of golf balls your more than welcome pal! However I'm not sure how long it will last. A company is coming in and filling the ponds and creating more wetlands for credits. When they start doing that we are going to take all the big bass out of the ponds and transport them to other ponds we can fish and release them. We are not wasting those awesome bass!

BassBoss,

We catch a lot of fish in the 3-5 lb range. I went one day for just an hour or so and caught 3 bass in about 20 cast. One was 5.2, another 5.7, and the other was 3.7. Here are pictures of the to 5 lber. I was by myself so this was the best I could do with the pics. Believe it or not... we don't catch many bass under 2 lbs there.

Wow! That awesome BA!

I bet them bass would be even bigger if I found something like that in Florida!

You're so lucky man!

You ever tried throwing something in there really big? Like a swimbait bait big worm, or jig? I bet you'd really pull in some lunkers!

If you have the money for some thing like that, I'd get one of these!

Find is gizzard shad and chuck that thing below them. I bet you'll get some PIGS!

Last edited by Bassboss; 08-30-09 at 09:41 AM.
Bassboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.