Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > Techniques, Strategy & Presentations
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-12, 05:43 PM   #1
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Davy Hite Pro Chip "Changing Bass Fishing"

Some of you may have heard this most I'm sure haven't, just as I hadn't until yesterday. As alot of you know I own my own B&T Store McKee Outdoors in TN. Yesterday I became the East TN dealer for Pro Chip.

This is the coolest thing I have ever gotten to see. You can go to http://www.davyhiteprochip.com/ to check it out, but please call me to order if you would want to order lol.

What the chip does. We have all spent countless hours driving around lakes looking for new waypoints and spots to fish. My new friend John has developed a product that is ready to use on any GPS unit and what it does is have every way point in that particular lake.

John has taken old pre lake maps, pictures of lakes at extremely low levels, and FLW and Elite Series guys way points and put them on a chip that you can have. You basically take 15 years or more of driving around and learning a lake like the back of your hand and you download it in 2 minutes. It is an amazing product and it is being used by FLW and Elite Series pro's right now and has been for 3 or 4 years.

If anyone is interested or would like to know please feel free to contact me at 865-856-8899, email me at matt3mckee@gmail.com , or find me on facebook at Matthew Logan McKee. This is seriously the coolest thing I have came in contact with since opening the store and please feel free to ask me any questions at all.

Talk to everyone soon
Matt
matt3mckee is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.