Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-06, 09:28 AM   #1
CarpMan
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default I tried it

Mr Zooker, I like tha way you addresseed me as Carppy. Now being as we are friends and on the first name bassis, I must admit that I actually tried your sport of Bassen. Elmer and went out on his boat Friday and caught a load of good fish. Elmer said it was one of the best days he's had in a long time. Didn’t think I would like it as good as fishing for Carp, but it was OK. I caught the first fish, 12in long. The next fish I caught weighed 5.5lbs, Elmer caught two in the same place that weighed 6 lbs and I caught another that weighed 5 lbs. Those 4 big fish were caught within a 10 minute period. Elmer said the sows had just layed out and were verry hungry and aggressive. He trolled his purtty boat around tha point and caught an 8 lb, and I lost a biggun that Elmer said would go about 7 Lbs. I lost another biggun that got down into a root field and broke off. We were using Elmers chart double willow spinner baits with 6 inch white worms as trailers. Elmer is a good teacher, but nevur got to use anything but tha spinner baits. Two of tha fish swollowed tha entire bait, but we were lucky and got them out and saved tha fish..We caught 14 all total. Two were littleons and tha rest were 4 lbs and over..Elmer said it was his honey hole. I enjoyed fishen with Elmer for them bass, but I don’t know if it will ever fit in with mine and Pollys carp fun... When we got back to tha farm, we were tired and Hungry. Elmer starts hollering at Becky to fix our dinner. When I told Becky we were at Elmers " Honey hole" Becky went crazy and got mad a Elmner and gave him a Boloney sandwich. No thank you, Im sticking with Polly and Carp Fishing.
CarpMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.