Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-10, 06:26 PM   #1
Vegasspider
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Rapala

I had to do some work but the DT issue was a big pain and I have a big investment in Rapala. I was lucky enough to get some help and this is what happened:

I called and complained. They sent me 25 new pieces and a $100 BP Visa Card. (You gotta send your broken ones in which I only had 6 pieces left in total to send them) Within 48 hours of them getting my broken pieces they sent the replacement stuff out via Fedex. (Along with 4 killer boat stickers, hat and key chain) I am happy with them again. (FYI – The guy I talked to said they had a vendor issue that caused a quality control issue.)

A very well known pro from Florida gave me the number PM me and I will give it to you. I used his name but not sure if its ok on a broad scale. I would say if you call and your not happy with the results PM me again and I will consider giving his name. (This is the only number where you won’t get the run around and forget Canada. They tell to take your receipt back to the store for replacements etc.) Please and I mean it please don’t post the # any place. Feel free to give to whomever but let’s respect them and don’t post it. Besides we don’t want those saltwater guys to get it…… LOL

Real stand up company. We need more like em in this country.
Vegasspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-10, 09:33 PM   #2
basshunter21
BassFishin.Com Active Member

What is the number just a customer service line or something? Because I have quite a few broken rapalas.
basshunter21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-10, 12:12 PM   #3
islandbass
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I am glad to see that they took care of you and now know that it was a quality control issue. However, in my case, I broke mine fair and square (my fault) as they are older and definitely not part of the window when they had a quality control issue.

They are perhaps my favorite hard bait brand company. They might seem expensive, but they are still cheaper than some other ridiculously priced plugs in the bass world.

In addition, their S6xi spinning reels are fantastic. It is my primary drop shot reel.
Old 07-10-10, 12:44 PM   #4
walkeraviator
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I have caught more bass on ShadRaps than any other bait i have ever used... tennessee shad is my confidence bait...
walkeraviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.