Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-10, 01:30 AM   #1
indymusky
BassFishin.Com Member

Default Bass fishing the spawn, my video

here are some clips from a couple days out fishing during the spawn last year. its a real exciting time of the year and being able to watch the fish strike the lure infront of your eyes is some surreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6tYF2jM9o
indymusky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 09:46 AM   #2
BassinNC
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Cool vids man. Thanks
Old 02-06-10, 01:09 AM   #3
screwballl
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Looks like a blast.... as a techie, I have been keeping my eyes open for a good deal on a 720p or 1080i digital video camera... but so far either they are too expensive or suck on the features....
screwballl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-10, 09:00 AM   #4
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Cool video man! Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-06-10, 11:18 PM   #5
indymusky
BassFishin.Com Member

i have a hitachi hybrid blue ray camcorder so it takes me weeks just to convert a couple of videos like this and editing is near impossible. so if your looking to put them on the computer i wouldnt recommend it but the blue ray quality makes it look insane on my tv like the colors are super bright
Old 02-10-10, 07:18 PM   #6
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Ahhhh, that was fun. Thanks. I can't wait to get back out there.
keithdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-10, 11:20 PM   #7
indymusky
BassFishin.Com Member

hey keithdog you know i lived in crown point for 20 years and my cousin that i fish with out here for the last three monthes lives in valpo in franklin street. small world. i visit out their all the time and fish lake george, lake of the four seasons, salt creek during the run, and smallies and perch on the big lake. my parents own a private lake right outside of lake of the four seasons so just let me know and ill give them a heads up your coming out their. It was stocked by a company for three years then i always put all the bass bluegill and crappie i caught out of the locas lakes into my pond. ive personally put 10 fish over 5 lbs in that lake about 4 years ago and my cousin caught one ice fishing that went around three so their are healthy fish their i just ask that you keep all the small gills and crappie that you catch and release all the bass that are over a pound. my cells 2197751411 feel free to call if you ever want to fish my private lake

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.