Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-10, 12:49 AM   #1
BassFeverJohn
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Done better, done a whole lot worse!

3oz

13oz

4oz

I took my second and third bass on buzzbaits today. The first one came on a Strike King buzzer with a tri-blade, and white skirt. It's the very same lure that jay let me use to catch my first buzzbait bass. The second fish was caught on a $1.00 "Wal-Mart Special", that I modified as per this YouTube video, and added a Redfish Magic swimbait to. I got that fish on the first cast.

I got the last fish on a Blaze crankbait in chartreuse and blue.

All three were dinks, but seeing as how I have struck out recently, I'll take what I can get. I am still surprised how violently they hit those buzzbaits. The 13 ounce fish had me convinced it was better than two pounds before I got a good look at it. All in all it was a pretty good day on the lake.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.