Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-12, 05:46 PM   #1
Rich3365
BassFishin.Com Member

Default zoom swimmin flukes

just picked up some zoom swimmin flukes and some swimmin fluke jr's. any suggestions on what make, size, and weight of hook for these?
Thanks
Rich3365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12, 06:01 PM   #2
Tavery5
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Try them on a scrounger jig head, they work good alone, or you can add a skirt and it is similar to a swiwjig.
Old 04-04-12, 09:35 PM   #3
matt3mckee
BassFishin.Com Member

I finally got some of these in as they have been on back order for about 5 weeks lol. But a tip and something I am doing now is we are throwing the fluke jrs on a crappie rig. Instead of the Hama rig on 80 lb braid we have a 7 ft mh duckett with 15 lb McCoy mean green throwing white ice zoom sw fl jrs with 1/16th shakey heads. Swims beautifully and is light enough to throw in shallow water and not kill you. Haven't told a ton of people about the
Is in the store just yet but i figure I don't fish against most of you maybe haha so there's a new tip from me lol
matt3mckee is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.