Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-14, 10:06 AM   #1
joedog
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Default Just sharing out of RESPECT to my friends

My last email sent to Kevin today....out of respect for...well I guess Kevin.
Oh for those who don't know...his phone number is 1- 410-451-1830.
Give him a call and wish him luck and thank him for the past.
Oh you'll have to leave a message because surprise surprise, he won't answer it.

The email I sent:

Everyone is VERY DISAPOINTED that you wont even so much as respond to PMs or emails!!!!!
The feeling is that if you don't care....why should they?
You haven't been to YOUR site for YEARS.
If the creater thinks the site isn't worth the time of day.....why should they?
and
YOU WONT LET ANYONE NEW JOIN EITHER !!!!!!!

It sounds like this IS your intention to let things die off but some of these anglers considered you a FRIEND not a forum creater.
I would think that as a friend/human being, you would at least stop in and thank everyone for making YOUR SITE a PAST success?
Peoples lifes change and priorities do too. But the SILENCE to me is FLAT OUT DISRESPECTFULL on YOUR part.
Doesn't matter what your priorities are.......RESPECT use to be a value Americans as a nation charished....but it is folks like you that have proven to me that the new norm is ...ME....ME....ME....ME...and friends are a bother that isn't worth your time. Respect is some slang term with absolute NO VALUE WHAT SO EVER.

I know you dont have the respect for yourself or others, as you have shown, but what kind of human being wont even take the time to thank guests/friends for stopping by.

I will be posting this email on your site as soon as I send it to you......SO THE CARDS ARE IN YOUR HANDS.

In closing I hope you find the meaning of RESPECT in your future endeavers/friendships and I thank you for the past.
You have NEVER responded to my NUMEROUS attempts to contact you in the past and I don't anticipate anything different this time.
BUT

I truely value the word 'RESPECT' and out of respect I send you this email.
Best of luck with your future.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.