Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk

Old 07-15-13, 01:56 PM   #1
chevy5099
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Default 7-13-13 my Lm bass pictures

I went out Saturday 7-13-13. I got 8 bass total. I got them again on swim jigs and the floating craw beaver bait. The swim jig was a strike king swim jig with a rage craw on the back of it. 3/8oz. There blue gill color shirt. The floating craw was a G-Pumpkin/red flake 3.5” had it on a TX rig with a 3/8oz bullet weight and a 3/0 hook. Just working it very slow on the bottom. They would just pick it up and swim off with it. I tried a chatter bait no luck with that. I will attach the picture of the best 4 fish.
www.floatworm.weebly.com
www.strikeking.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	8843  
chevy5099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-13, 02:04 PM   #2
lilmule
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

GPS coordinates PLEASE
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-13, 02:29 PM   #3
chevy5099

No way...LOL LOL next time I go back there 10 boats will be seating on my spot...LOL LOL.
Old 07-15-13, 07:04 PM   #4
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

i agree with muley, PLUS we will require oyur rod, reel and bait oyu used. you may not go back till we have fished the area THROUGHLY and have caught our pb's. then oyu must float around the area for a month, WITHOUT fishing. and repeat...i am not worthy. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GREAT JOB CHEVY...FANTASTIC MAN.
Old 07-15-13, 08:00 PM   #5
Bubba_Bruiser

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

Heck of a haul! I need a day like that.
Old 07-15-13, 08:19 PM   #6
chevy5099

I do have to say one thing. The price tag is high but the hummingbird side scan has helped me big time the pass 3 years I had it. I have found some spots with a very small creek that feeds into a bigger creek and spots with just one or two X-trees. The side scan dos help. Its just the price tag you have to get over it first but is you can save for it, you can catch bass after that. Side scan with GPS marks is the plus... :-)
Old 07-16-13, 06:47 AM   #7
lilmule

Elaborate on side scan as in brand setup etc,I also have side scan just old school birds,3 d view and a wide vision ,less than 300 in both with front and back ducers see up to 120 ft each side or program to one side or other and or down.5 in screens but better than my older scouts or pirhanas.Setup is at top of pad not bottom as its where a previous ducer was located sees bottom to mid fifties running.Switch enables front unit to see either troller or transom ducer,and is readable from console used prior with only one unit,now splurging as have 2 one also at console,using same rear ducer via a splitter cable.
Might even make it a seperate post others might want to purchase same,ducers inc?Sees on plane?
lilmule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-13, 01:12 PM   #8
chevy5099

Default picture of side scan

Here is a picture from my humminbird 997 side scan they are X-trees. You can see the shades on the sides of the trees. They are like 4 feet tall.
hope yous like to picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	S00271.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	8850  

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.