Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-06, 12:22 AM   #1
LoneStarAngler07
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to LoneStarAngler07
Angry GAH!!!!!! so annoying!

So i was fishing this lake, and i wake up about 6:30 a.m. and i started fishing from shore,well about 7:30 these two guys come from their site and go directly in line with my lure and they throw a cast net where im fishing...so i take action and move aside. I cast my line and reel the buzzbait back to shore. Then i realize that they're catching these shad...and alot of them. Well later on in the day i come fish the same spot round' dinner time. And i see all these shad on shore about 25 or so...and ants are eating them and then biting me. well when i saw this it of course ticked me off, cause this is what bass eat and these guys are just taking it into their own to catch the fish, play with them, and throw them on shore to die. then they come back and they start catching more...so i take the liberty of saying something, and i say "are u gonna put those back?" And the guy goes "put what back?" so im like "the fish" and he says "yea, were gonna fish with them" so i nod my head and go to minding my own business. i go back to my campsite for dinner and i return back to the lake... the guys are gone...and what do i see lying 15 feet away from me? about three dozen dead shad.
Old 07-06-06, 12:49 AM   #2
ROBZILLA
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I feel your pain man. Up here in Canada you can get a hefty fine for doing that. If you let any catch you bring in spoil with out eating it or putting it back, you can be charged.

I hate people like that. It was good to speak up like that! kudos!
Old 07-06-06, 12:54 AM   #3
LoneStarAngler07
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to LoneStarAngler07

Yea man we need that down here!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.