Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Casual Fishing Discussions & Novice Questions
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-11, 03:25 PM   #11
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

WE ARE BOOKED!!! got 1 of the 1 bedroom cabins. talked to miss kelly and got her done!

one thing miss kelly said is to make SURE that if you are NOT going to stay the enitre week to tell them. boogieman has reserved his for the whole week and so she has all the cabins booked for the whole week. BUT just tell them the nights you will be staying and they will make the changes. i explained to miss kelly what we where doing and she has a little more understanding i think. lol. BOOGIEMAN, THANK OYU AGAIN MAN. we are in from the 18th to the 22nd. i asked about boat slips at eh cabin area and she didn't really know she said. so IF there aren't any hookups gang. we will need to bring some extension cords for our batteries and maybe some shargers too. i have 2 chargers and a few cords i can bring. she said the cabin office is closed due to the snow storm. but i have the number for later in the comoing weeks to ask these questions. as well as a few others i may have.

i am REALLY GETTING EXCITED NOW!!! canb oyu tell? lol. being locked up in this snow storm is horrible. AGAIN...........I TIP MY BPS CAP AND MY BAMA CAP TO MY NORTHERN BROTHERS. you guys got balls of steel for staying up there, haha.

as for the storm heading your way boogieman..........YOU ARE WELCOME BUDDY!!! please take it away from here, hahahahaha. i have had ENOUGH OF IT. we will not be abvle to get out till maybe friday they say. lisa is aobut to kill me already, lmao. the kerosene heater just won't heat up the shop enough for me to go there either. temps here aer at 29 degrees, dropping down to 15 tonight. roads will stay froze over till probably friday like i said.

back to the subject at hand. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!! book oyur cabin gang. IT'S TIME TO GET READY!!!!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.