Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-10, 06:55 PM   #1
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Bait monkey bites again!

Ok, the wife and went to my mom and pop's last saturday night to spend the night so we could start the sunday dinner early (we brought the ham, and no it didn't come outta 1/4 sticks shed,lol.). And lisa said we could go to the BPS in leeds, al. on the way. I was so excited, i can't tell ya. It is supposed to be the 2nd largest in the south. If oyu are ever around b'ham, i suggest you go see it. It is truly beautiful. One of the nicest
drives to get to it too. There are trails and such along the way.
Anyway, back to the bait monkey. The only thing i was wanting to get was a new seat fro my front pedistal. Got it, $50.00, it is the kind with the back rest so i am extremily happy. Gonna have a pedistal seat in front and rear now. Then i went to look at the PACA CRAWS....FOUND EM! Man are there a lot of colors to choose from. So i picked up 5 packs of different colors. OK, monkey grabs my head and jerks it over to another isle. I am wondering what does he want now? WAIT.............SUPER ROOSTER TAILS! Dang that ol monkey. Got 4 of those now. Then i was waiting on lisa to return outta the restroom.........waiting.........turn around and THERE IS THE TROLLING MOTORS! Found the one i wanted. Last one too, bonus cuz it is a display model. Fellow said he would make a SPECIAL deal on it too. It is the las tof the old models and they are getting the new ones in soon. But lisa was out by then, aid i had enough for today and we didn't have room cause we had the KING GALLAHAD (gallie our dog) with us. So.........i got to heave the boat monkey aside this trip.
still got ripped for a $100.00 bucks. But i am smiling cause i am now ready. Got enough paca's to start the season with.
But sadly, i am probably gonna be bitten again when i meet ssippiboy, bubba and a few others at the classic in b'ham. Oh well.........it's just money right? Just hope i have some, lmao.
Old 02-08-10, 07:10 PM   #2
bcklash
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

It would be kind of hard to hide that t-motor. j/k It ain't easy going into BPS and not spend "just money". You done good Bama
Old 02-08-10, 07:40 PM   #3
MallenManson

Send a message via Yahoo to MallenManson

Way to go bama! I BET you were excited! I'm picturing you repeating over and over "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
When I'm in Vegas, I definitely wanna hit BPS. I've got my gift card burnin a hole in my pocket! Now all I gotta do is print out my wish list
Old 02-08-10, 08:25 PM   #4
Bubba_Bruiser
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Bubba_Bruiser

You should of got that TM Bama, if he cut you a good deal. You will regret it now. I have got a few pacas, but it would probably help if I would throw a jig to accompany them. At least you did get a few things you wanted though. Maybe they will be raffling one off at the classic. To bad the Cajun is in the shop, we could go watch our favorite fishermen, and harass the ones we don't like. Just think we could be the cause for XXX throwing a fit and cussing on the big stage and ESPN.
Old 02-08-10, 09:54 PM   #5
bamabassman

Bubba..... i regretted it the moment i HAD to walk away my friend. It was SWEEEEETTTTT TOO. Digital and all............... bummed out now. THANKS!
Old 02-08-10, 11:03 PM   #6
BassinNC
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Awesome man. I was at bass pro tonight and while I was in there they rolled out berkley jigs. The ones with two trailers and a replacement skirt. .94 cents, regular 5.99. Monkey made me get 15.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.