Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-12, 09:35 AM   #1
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Default Sunline BOGO

For those of you who use Sunline or would like to, but it's to damn expensive...TW has a buy one get one free sale going on right until 4 Nov. It appears to be all their Sunline too. I just order 4 spools of their Super FC Sniper for 49 bucks

Here's a link:

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/catpage-TWNEWS11.html
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-12, 10:04 AM   #2
Jrob78
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Thanks for the link, Sniper is good stuff.
Old 10-26-12, 12:24 PM   #3
USMCbassman

So I've been told, I'm anxious to try it out...I just never ordered it because I'm one of those that fall into the "it's to damn expensive category". Then I had to abide by the "hit the minimum amout for free shipping" rule so I tossed a Spro Frog in the basket. They have the new(er/ish) color Killer Gill and it's one I don't have yet...LOL! So I exceeded the minimum and they won't include tax to break the minimum either as I was only a dollar short.
Old 10-26-12, 02:09 PM   #4
Jrob78

I've been using the cheaper, Super for awhile now and like it a lot. I've had Sniper on a reel for awhile too but really started fishing it about a month ago. It is expensive but if you use backing and don't spool too much on a reel at a time, it goes a lot farther. So far, my impressions of it are awesome. It will probably be the fluoro I use from now on.

You living in CA is a buzz kill as far as TW is concerned. That's one the great things (for me) about ordering online, no tax.
Old 10-26-12, 02:43 PM   #5
USMCbassman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrob78 View Post
You living in CA is a buzz kill as far as TW is concerned. That's one the great things (for me) about ordering online, no tax.

The only thing that offsets the tax is they give military a 10% discount on non-sale items. So a regular order is cool, tax is covered and then a little bit more, but yeah when it comes to deals like this major buzz kill. If I hit the minimum for free shipping I get free over night shipping so it all kind of equals out in the end.
Old 10-26-12, 06:32 PM   #6
Jrob78

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCbassman View Post
The only thing that offsets the tax is they give military a 10% discount on non-sale items. So a regular order is cool, tax is covered and then a little bit more, but yeah when it comes to deals like this major buzz kill. If I hit the minimum for free shipping I get free over night shipping so it all kind of equals out in the end.
Well, that's good. I guess the military discount and overnight shipping outweigh the tax you have to pay. It still sucks though
Old 10-26-12, 07:26 PM   #7
USMCbassman

Touche!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.