Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics

Old 10-20-13, 06:42 PM   #1
USMCbassman
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

Thumbs up Hello Friends!

How do you all do...long time no talk! Life has got the best of me right now; bought a house, moved, started projects, in the pipeline to deploy soon, work is busy...LIFE! Right?

What brings me back? Well I had a little time on my hands and I think I'll be posting up most of my fishing gear once I get it together and wanted you all to have first dibs on it.

Not to post a classified ad here; however, my fishing for this year is done and I will not be home until this time next year and I won't be back out on the water until spring of 2015. So instead of my reels just sitting and wasting away for a year and half I think I'll try to pass them off to someone who can use them.

I'm not abandoning bass fishing by any means; I'm to close to retiring from the military for that I'll re-stock/re-supply over next winter.

I haven't had a chance to get through the forum to see how everyone is doing and I hope you all are well!
USMCbassman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 07:13 PM   #2
keithdog
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Welcome back! Been a long time. The forums have been interesting from time to time. It was over run with bots at one time so there is a moratorium on new members for now. My season is over for the year except for an occasional foray off shore. Put the b oat away today. Do you know where you will be deployed to yet? We will no doubt all pray for your safe return when you leave. And I personally wish to thank you for your service to our country. God bless ya buddy.
As for your tackle, send it all to me for safe keeping and I'll be sure to return it to you when your get back.
Old 10-30-13, 12:22 AM   #3
Rebbasser
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Welcome back, buddy! I haven't been around that much, either. Life gets in the way sometimes. Good to see you!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.