Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Serious Conversation Only > General Bass Fishing Topics
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-09, 04:41 PM   #1
aikenyounggun
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Angry Holy Crap!!!!

So we all know this year on the elite series that the Marshall series starts and there will be no more Co-anglers for a couple more years on the Elite series...... So i was kind of bummed at first because one of my dad's friend and my old baseball coach (we fish with him quite a bit) won the coangler side a couple years ago and got a boat.... but:

it seems to be ok.... but what it really bad is:

there is a report that a marshall on Amistad went out to his pros spot the next day after he was the marshall ..... i cant believe anyone would do this.... that is disrespectful and insane..... that guy was nice to you and is tryin to win a 100k.... show some respect.... i would never do that to a club member, much less a pro.....

yeah, im sure some of you will say thats what they get for not lettin them fish, but its still disrespectful..... i mean when we were on clark hill watchin last year we saw bustin fish and we were gonna throw at em, ut Mike McCelleand saw it to, so we let him fish it

i think that guy needs to realize he would want people to stay off his spot if he was fihsin for 100K, so he should do the same

sorry for the rant, heard at the bassmaster tournament podcast...

you can find it at www.bassmaster.com its about 8 minutes into the talk
Old 03-16-09, 05:05 PM   #2
everettvet
BassFishin.Com Veteran Member

I agree that as a "marshall" he was very disrespectful. That will make the pros not trust the marshalls. It is not like they can hide spots from them, but it can be a great chance to learn from the very best. This person may have just messed that chance up for everyone in the future.

However on the other hand, he didn't do anything different that some spectators will do. And that is also ashame.
everettvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-09, 07:57 PM   #3
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

For realls! I pathetic! So some respect man!!

Wow!

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.