Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Non-Fishing Related Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-09, 10:01 PM   #26
Bender
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

I didn't take his post as negative either.
Personally I think it is that the economy is just really bad right now. I would love to sponsor the site but we just don't have any cash flow right now. We have even extended credit to a tackle shop just to get them to carry some of our baits. It's tough out there right now, just give it time and hopefully things will turn around.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-09, 10:06 PM   #27
bamabassman
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

ok, cc. i had to sit back for a bit and think about this. i think you truly want to help kevin. you just not writing the correct words. here is how i am GOING to look at it ok? you want to help kevin...GREAT!! i too try to help him and this site each and every time i get around fishermen. how and what do i do? ask some of the folks that have signed up here because of MY verbal words. yes i said VERBAL. meaning that i tell as many people about this site as i can. if i had (and by the way kevin, i want a WHOLE lot more of these at the get together, meaning a BOX,OK?) of his cards, i would give them to every fisherman or woman or kid (that is old enough to understand) so that they can take it home and log on. my suggestion to you pal, is do the same for now. word of mouth is very strong, one becomes 2, then 3, and so on. if you love this site as much as i do. and i DO LOVE THIS SITE. spread the word....verbally. then ask kevin what else he would like for you to do. he will tell you if he needs anything in your expertise or field of knowledge that will help him. give it to him FREELY as i do. i gain nothing from kevin as for as money, baits, or tackle. the only person that has given me anything is carolina rig. he was kind enough to give me a few of his jigs (6), and i made a promise to him that i WILL order more. i took them humbly. and consider him as close family member, as i do a lot of people here. my list of family from here is growing bigger by the week. and i would do ANYTHING i could for them for NOTHING in return. as i would for you if earn my respect and friendship. i believe you want that from us here. so take it easy, help out when you can and things will come back to you 1000 fold. this i can without a doubt garentee you. if you have suggestions for us to help this site or kevin, by all means tell us. and i like the way kevin is doing his site here, honesty, integrety, and hard work is the only way to go. if your handshake isn't enough, nothing is. sorry this is so long gang. just how i feel.
Old 03-05-09, 10:11 PM   #28
Foyt20
BassFishin.Com Active Member

Send a message via AIM to Foyt20

Well said bama...
Foyt20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-09, 10:35 PM   #29
brushhog

Bama, you are one articulate son of a gun when you choose to be... Well said.
Old 03-05-09, 10:38 PM   #30
carolina-rig-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
the only person that has given me anything is carolina rig. he was kind enough to give me a few of his jigs (6), and i made a promise to him that i WILL order more. i took them humbly. and consider him as close family member.
WOOOHOOOOOO! i made family status.

back atcha john, you are good people buddy.
Old 03-05-09, 10:42 PM   #31
BassBandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
the only person that has given me anything is carolina rig. he was kind enough to give me a few of his jigs (6)
May I C-rig may I?

Kiddin aside, amen Bama amen
BassBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 01:28 AM   #32
CCbass

Thanks guys I'll just stilck to bass related topics for now on. I must say I was a shocked from the first comments, WTL just left a comment on another thread of mine that started with Hahaha then this. Thats why I responded right away, my true stupid tread I new I screwed up so I did not respond until my apology. To WTL's deffence I can see now looking at it after nowing my history you might take it as negetive, just trying to start something.
CCbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 02:20 AM   #33
carolina-rig-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbass View Post
just trying to start something.
wanna elaborate?
Old 03-06-09, 03:34 AM   #34
CCbass

Meaning I posted this one like the other, with an intent to attack Kevin and the sight, which I truely did not.
CCbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 10:16 PM   #35
barkelypup

In the words of the now infamous Rodney King. "Kain't we all just git along?" Or I could use good old Kenny Rogers. You know the one about Ruben James where he says turn the other cheek cause there's a better world waiting for the meek.

Anyway with all that said I love this site. I look at it multiple times a day. I appreciate the Kevin for running this site 'cause it offers up very valuable and helpful info. Now if old CCbass it trying to rouse people up the more you jack back and forth to him the more he is going to do it. I'm not saying he is or anything I'm just saying in general.
I too though can see a point that bama made about him and crig being like family. Even though I don't know you guys I do feel as if I know you and I would fit right in with you at the county barbaque. So WTL and other who want to "fight back" with him I can understand that also. With all that said for the most part I will read threads like this how ever I very rarley participate because the end up to silly. I just couldn't resist on this one. Now hopefully it will warm up here and the bite will pick up or should I even for me say start. Ohh yeah I washed my boat yesterday too.
Sorry So long

Carry on

bP
barkelypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-09, 10:43 PM   #36
flfireman

Check between ears. Nuff said.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.