Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-11, 09:43 AM   #1
nofearengineer
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default Down to the Wire...

Man...this is getting annoying.

It seems like everything I have ordered for the trip to Alabama is either back-ordered or gets lost in shipping.

Fed Ex lost the mudguards for my truck, and right now the case is under ebay appeal. Stupid seller told me they'd ship UPS Ground, and then switched to Fed Ex without asking. As of today, my package has been tracked as having sat in Hutchins, TX for 15 days. Grrrrrrrrr.

The RAM stabilizer I bought a month ago for my trolling motor is on back-order everywhere. I hear rumors it will start shipping the last week of April. Hopefully, I get time to install it. Unfortunately, the Navionics chip I bought with it was also on back-order. The stabilizer I can live without. My maps I can not.

I bought some Bluewater LED's. Naturally, the white LED's I ordered for my compartments are on back-order. I suppose I can live with just my red deck lights but for the love of God...can't a guy just buy some stuff?

I think I'd better start getting every little thing around my house squared away, as there isn't going to be any time for anything but boat mods once this stuff comes in...if it comes in.

Okay...I'm done griping now. My head hurts, and I'm at work. Need i say more?
Old 04-12-11, 05:12 PM   #2
bamabassman

mudguards? what do you think we got here, MUD?!? ain't gonna need em pal. we got PAVED roads ehre, this ain't mississippi ya know,hahahahahaha!!!

RAM is not needed for real either.

as for the map chip........well i can give oyu some directions bryce. like; see that thar tree with the squirrel nest in it? yeah, that one on the left, DON'T FISH UNDER IT. he fishes that tree with frogs. but the OTHER tree is a good un too. now go till ya see the BIG rock, turn right.......look fer that stick that looks like a cane pole. WATCH OUT, don't get too close cuz thars a vw under that stick. yep....my cousin on my muthers side put it thar 3 yrs ago fer tha gills. are these good enough type of directions for oyu buddy? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

NOW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE LIGHTS FOR REAL NOW. bet that is gonna be cool as owl chit.

now.......quit complaining and git back to work, oyu lazy dog. they ain't paying oyu to sit and sulk all day. bait monkey needs more back ordered stuff. lol.

as for me.......already home and R-E-L-A-X-I-N-G. lol.
Old 04-12-11, 07:01 PM   #3
keithdog

Hey John, you forgot to tell'em to duck just before gettin to that rock because of that low hangin branch with the hornets nest. Nasty little peckers they are!!! And for the love of God, I hope Bryce remembers the Confederate flag and that CD with the Sweet Home Alabama song on it!!!
Hope you get all your stuff Bruce. That kind of chit really tics ya off I know. Talkin about ticked off, I was on my way up to BPS after work tonight to buy a 5.2:1 PQ castin reel to replace my David Frittz reel for deep crankin which had been on sale online for $79.00. So I went to print out a copy of the websites sale price only to find it went back up to $99.00 today! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 04-12-11, 07:11 PM   #4
bamabassman

SSSSHHHHHHH KEITH. i WANT him to not see it man.........LMAO!!!!!
Old 04-12-11, 08:18 PM   #5
Bender
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamabassman View Post
we got PAVED roads ehre, this ain't mississippi ya know,hahahahahaha!!!
HEY!!! watch it buddy! I bought a set of mud flaps for my truck over 2 years ago and never have gotten around to install them. They are Chevy though.

It seems strange that map chips are back ordered. It's not like they are labor intensive to reproduce once the first one it done.
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-11, 08:50 PM   #6
bassboogieman
BassFishin.Com Super Veteran

Don't sweat the backorder deal NFE, I had a small charger ordered from BPS for the kayak and it was backordered, and shipped directly from the manufacturer. I got it 14 WEEKS LATER (that's a tad over 3 months, ridiculous). Sorry, but that's the truth.
bassboogieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-11, 09:25 PM   #7
bamabassman

Hahahahaha chris!!!!
Old 04-12-11, 09:47 PM   #8
nofearengineer

I can't help it if they call them mudguards...

I want them to keep the road grime off of my boat.

Last year, it sprinkled a bit on the way home from Brookville....4 hour drive. There was grease and crap all over the front deck of my boat that had gotten kicked up. I don't know if they will help a lot....a good theory though.

John...can I get the GPS coordinates of that VW?
Old 04-13-11, 06:03 PM   #9
bamabassman

only way to get the gps cordinates is to ask the ol lady by the catfish house man. she ain't too keen on oyu yankees now, so practice up on yer southern sounding voice and MAYBE she tell ya. i can't for fear of losing my hair ya know. we DO keep some things kinda close to the vest.

it is blue and orange i know bryce. got a dead kitty in the seat too. mostly bones now though.lol.

i got some guards i have been wanting to put on my tuck too. seems the red clay here STAYS on after a wash.

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.