Bass Fishing HomeBass Fishing Forums

Go Back   BassFishin.Com Forums > Additional Categories > Bragging Board & Monkey Talk
FAQ Community Members List Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-09, 06:38 PM   #1
Bassboss
BassFishin.Com Premier Elite

Default '09 fishing season wrap up!

Well, the '09 fishing season will be officially over 12:01 AM to night. Your will go into storage, the boat, and all your fishing stuff will be in hibernation until spring! I'm sure we all had pretty good years ('sept bama! ), learned some new things, caught some fish on some new lure, caught some good fish, and stuff like that.

As for me, I learned a lot bout spinnerbaits and how to fish them more affectively, and am now absolutely fanatic about them. Also caught my first fish on a jig, and quite a few of 'em on a jig too! Also caught a bunch of fish on a buzzbait, something I've never had much luck with.

I was also lucky enough to get some really nice fish this year, 7 of them over 5lbs and 2 going just over six. That and countless 3lb plus pounders! And something I really hyped about is catching 200th bass just today a 3.11lber on 7.5" culprit fire and ice worm. I was flipping between some pads, and reed, into a Milfoil arch. She slamed it and swam into the stuff, I muscled her out, got close and swung her up! My line broke as soon as she got over land too! I was totally going Ike!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for next year's season (Starting tomorrow ), I plan on catching some fish on lizards, top water plugs, and c-rigs. Something I've never had very much luck on. And since I broke the 200 mark, this year, I hope to break 250! I'd also like to figurer out the bass here in the summer. BUT above all, I plan on breaking my PB of 8lbs, and like to get that magical 10lber!

Well, now you know how my year was, and what I wanna accomplish next year, how about you guys?

Have a happy new year everyone, and stay safe!

Last edited by Bassboss; 01-01-10 at 09:49 AM.
Bassboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Disclosure / Disclaimer
Before acting on the content posted, you should know that BassFishin.Com may benefit financially and otherwise from content, advertising, links or otherwise from anything you click on, read, or look at on our website. Click here to read our Disclosure Policy and Disclaimer.